Home

Ruby Lillard

This is a discussion on Ruby Lillard within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2016, 08:10 PM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Ruby Lillard

Does anybody have him happy with him? How is he?

That speed and acceleration looks deadly and like he'd be a nightmare to stay in front of especially with the ability to dunk and shoot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Ruby Lillard

I pulled him and tried him in one game and honestly didn't come away impressed. However I've got mostly diamonds so he might be a great card if he's your only ruby
Old 11-30-2016, 04:17 PM   #3
Pro

A mixed bag for me. The first game(both were online) he was great but the second game he was crap until the 4th quarter...actually all of my players were playing well below their level but we killed the opponent in the 4th and won. We were missing layups(some contested but still...) and open shots like crazy.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:02 PM   #4
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Ok thanks for replies just curious was he getting killed on defense? Shot not consistent?
Old 12-01-2016, 06:03 AM   #5
MVP

I got the Sapphire cheap to try out first because last year I couldn't do much with even his Diamond.

Didn't like his dribble animations and never shot reliably with him, to boot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2016, 12:55 PM   #6
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I got the Sapphire cheap to try out first because last year I couldn't do much with even his Diamond.

I liked his diamond last year ended up trying his ruby and they were right, not a game changer he was really inconsistent let him go after a few games. Im still on the hunt for a backup wanna try that Conley he looks really good
Old 12-01-2016, 02:44 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl

I find Lillard has always played better for me at SG, he doesn't have a quick enough crossover for me to play the point. I play the Sapphire one with Emerald Kemba sometimes and they wreak havoc, although they are equally exploitable on D!

Last edited by Foldzy; 12-01-2016 at 02:47 PM.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:33 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I find Lillard has always played better for me at SG, he doesn't have a quick enough crossover for me to play the point.
Yeah, for me, at least last year, he just didn't have the ball-on-a-string handles that Diamond Steph, Diamond Kyrie, and Diamond Crawford had. Just seemed sluggish compared to them, though it's kind of unfair to compare him to three of the greatest dribbling wizards.

Curious what people think of him this year. If he doesn't have ankle-breaker handles, then the main point of going with Dame over Curry -- the dunking -- becomes much less relevant as a factor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »