Home

Free MTO win glitch?

This is a discussion on Free MTO win glitch? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 03:20 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Free MTO win glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
at the time I wasn't paying attention until I read this thread, but his avatar was a black guy with a baseball hat and the number 3 on it. I think it was Kamin.... something??
Sounds like thats the guy his name waz kingpudie i think.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:09 PM   #10
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

OVR: 0

So this just happened to me for 5 games in a row. 3 different opponents. I'm not doing anything on purpose. I actually really want to play a game. The good news is that means I went undefeated in diamond league which I wasn't expecting. Maybe I'll play some single player for a bit and let this whole thing work itself out.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:48 AM   #11
MVP

I always just assumed it was someone quitting after they saw my roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 10:38 AM   #12
Pro

2k is gonna console ban everyone who does it. You know they are doing it and it's gonna be easy to catch everyone lol.

Enjoy buying a new console, Live/PSN, and 2k account. If it's a MyCareer glitch it's safe because they can just glitch your player attributes (which is what they did) and no one takes MyCareer seriously so it's a slap on the wrist.

This is straight up hurting their money-maker MyTeam and everyone who didn't do the glitch is gonna be upset if the guys who did do not get banned.

So my advice is enjoy em while you got em. I can't wait to hear you guys CRYING when you get banned. You are the downfall of the 2k community and deserve to get banned with your glitching, cheesing ways.

Last edited by sk8board; 12-05-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:20 AM   #13
Rookie

same thing happened to me... worst thing was that I was trying to demote myself, and then I would end up getting a free win to keep myself in that seed lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PG: Sapph Steph Curry/Onyx Pistol
SG: Sapph Paul George/Ruby Havlicek
SF: Diamond Durant/Rick Barry/Sapph Wilkins/Onyx Ice Man
PF: Ruby Duncan (98 OVR)/Gold Melo/Gold LBJ
C: Sapph Yao/Ruby KG (92 OVR)
Old 12-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
2k is gonna console ban everyone who does it. You know they are doing it and it's gonna be easy to catch everyone lol.

Enjoy buying a new console, Live/PSN, and 2k account. If it's a MyCareer glitch it's safe because they can just glitch your player attributes (which is what they did) and no one takes MyCareer seriously so it's a slap on the wrist.

This is straight up hurting their money-maker MyTeam and everyone who didn't do the glitch is gonna be upset if the guys who did do not get banned.

So my advice is enjoy em while you got em. I can't wait to hear you guys CRYING when you get banned. You are the downfall of the 2k community and deserve to get banned with your glitching, cheesing ways.
Are you autistic or straight up ********? Did you even read any of these posts? Nobody here is doing it, i actually posted it here to bring light to it so people can share their experiences and hopefully 2k can see it. Some guy online does it and people that end up matching with him get a win, thats all.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:50 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk
Are you autistic or straight up ********? Did you even read any of these posts? Nobody here is doing it, i actually posted it here to bring light to it so people can share their experiences and hopefully 2k can see it. Some guy online does it and people that end up matching with him get a win, thats all.
I know nobody who posted here has said anything about doing it, I was just letting everyone know the console ban this year is a thing and they might wanna think twice. The last paragraph was to those who did it and haven't said anything.

I see why you got banned, but my post was not targeted to you or anyone in this thread. I can't help but wonder why you're so defensive.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2016, 06:18 PM   #16
Rookie

billiethetree's Arena

Dude is defensive because your post made absolutely no indication that you were referencing anyone other than OP or others in this thread.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »