Home

MyTeam Blacktop fixes

This is a discussion on MyTeam Blacktop fixes within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2016, 06:37 AM   #9
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Blacktop fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaywinters12
Anybody else think there needs to be a penalty of some kind for people not playing their own defense?
Not as long there is this huge input lag online.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 12-06-2016, 09:19 AM   #10
Rookie

I'm talking about how ppl stop playing defense on you because your scoring too much on them and they let the computer guard you because they know how tough driving on computer is
Old 12-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
I'm talking about how ppl stop playing defense on you because your scoring too much on them and they let the computer guard you because they know how tough driving on computer is

As long as there is input lag or you get slow players guarding fast players it's gonna happen. So you will need to adapt to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2016, 01:04 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:

To all the people who think the only way to play "correctly" is to play on ball defense they are mistaken bigtime. You can be way more effective by doing offball keeping the defense from breaking from stupid computer animation. The onball champions just want ego stroking that they were able to "beat" the opponent 1 on 1 versus playing real basketball and beating a team. If you want 1 on 1 go play in the park. You can spam all the fancy dribble moves you want there against an onball opponent.

What I am saying is everyone acknowledges that onball computer defense is really good but they can be beat. Generally the offball computer defense is poor and exploitable. My job is to make my team's weakest point stronger so you almost must offball defend. In the end the strongest team defense should win.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Anybody else think there needs to be a penalty of some kind for people not playing their own defense?
There is a penalty: that they're letting the CPU defend for them and a good player knows how to shake CPU defense.

A player who is good at on-ball defense is tougher to beat than All-Star CPU.
Old 12-07-2016, 03:24 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
well i saw many player dont playing the game.not onyl defence.they just starting the game and doing nothing.what a time wasting.they must be kicked.such a pathetic thing they doing.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:54 PM   #15
MVP

Defense is a team strategy, I'm constantly switching between on-ball/off-ball depending on the situation, I don't see anything wrong with playing this way. Most people that complain about it are upset because they can no longer hit zig-zag 3's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2016, 09:01 PM   #16
Rookie

This mode is such an improvement from last year and feels like it has added much depth. The only thing holding it back is the AI.

Fixes: -Stop teammates from running into the paint on top of you while posting up
-Stop teammates from standing in the same corner on top of each other
-Fix the glitch where one of your players randomly run to halfcourt from the corner
-AI defense logic should be built in per player, not the same for every player like it is now.
-AI defenders bring help defense way too easy
-For the love of God please fix the glitch where the two AI defenders are just standing out of bounds after a made basket giving up a wide open three

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »