Home

Cancel a Auction come on

This is a discussion on Cancel a Auction come on within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2016, 07:26 PM   #1
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

OVR: 0
Cancel a Auction come on

I hate the fact that you can't cancel a Auction you created. like come on Oh you put a Auction oh someone under cut you oh well now you have to wait minimum of 4 hours. It's frustrating I wish it was like madden were as long as nobody bids on you're Auction you can cancel it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 08:00 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Cancel a Auction come on

I completely agree. Also, while on topic. I would love for us to be able to manage auctions from mobile app. I'm at work and know some of my auctions didn't sell. Would love to relist them from my phone so they could be sold for when I get home.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:19 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeythebigboss
I hate the fact that you can't cancel a Auction you created. like come on Oh you put a Auction oh someone under cut you oh well now you have to wait minimum of 4 hours. It's frustrating I wish it was like madden were as long as nobody bids on you're Auction you can cancel it.
Trouble is if multiple people are doing it the continous undercutting will drive prices down to virtually nothing, or maybe not i dont know
Old 12-07-2016, 09:26 PM   #4
MVP

I think it would be better if you could set your auction to any number between 1-48 hours... The only time I really wish I could have cancelled an auction was when I left a 0 off the price
Old 12-08-2016, 03:47 AM   #5
Rookie

The problem is the minimum auction time in my opinion. 4 hours is way too long.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2016, 05:04 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
I completely agree. Also, while on topic. I would love for us to be able to manage auctions from mobile app. I'm at work and know some of my auctions didn't sell. Would love to relist them from my phone so they could be sold for when I get home.
When they were launching the NBA 2K17 Mobile App they had said somewhere that there was a MyTeam auction house on the app and I got excited thinking it was this feature, but they really only meant for mobile
Old 12-09-2016, 08:30 PM   #7
Rookie

Joeythebigboss's Arena

I completely agree about having a app for auction house transactions kinda like MLB the show has where you can go to there website. You can't even check items you've purchase in the past from the auction house like the show 2k needs to add a lot more things there behind. Better Rewards, app to manage auction or my team in general, be able to cancel auctions or allow less than 4 hours minimum of item time.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:42 PM   #8
MVP

For other sports games that give you access through other means...is hacking/using bots not an issue with those auction houses?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »