Home

Cheesiest Players in MT?

This is a discussion on Cheesiest Players in MT? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2016, 11:29 PM   #9
Pro

roboas's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cheesiest Players in MT?

Agree with the above, I'd like to add Q Rich to the list
Old 12-13-2016, 03:00 AM   #10
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1

Ran into a Gheorghe Muresan the other day. It did not end well for me. LOL

Also, why Robert Horry playing like a Larry Bird/Michael Jordan hybrid?
Old 12-13-2016, 12:38 PM   #11
Rookie

Stevie Francis is pretty cheese in my opinion even though I don't have him, I've seen footage him posterizing multiple people in one go. plus he's got crazy handles.

Maybe Diamond Shaq with his duo? Shaq is already OP enough as it is,with an 85 free throw he'd be a god.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 12:54 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
Stevie Francis is pretty cheese in my opinion even though I don't have him, I've seen footage him posterizing multiple people in one go. plus he's got crazy handles.

Maybe Diamond Shaq with his duo? Shaq is already OP enough as it is,with an 85 free throw he'd be a god.
Bol shut down Ruby Shaq and killed him inside. Haven't played diamond Shaq yet.

I will always keep a Steph and Bol on MyTeam.

I used to keep Lavine on my bench 24/7 but his jumper misses too often now. I tried Porzingis and his 3 is good, but he didn't really do much else for me.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:00 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
Bol shut down Ruby Shaq and killed him inside. Haven't played diamond Shaq yet.

I will always keep a Steph and Bol on MyTeam.

I used to keep Lavine on my bench 24/7 but his jumper misses too often now. I tried Porzingis and his 3 is good, but he didn't really do much else for me.
:headb ang2
Old 12-13-2016, 01:03 PM   #14
Pro

My ruby cousins just killed someone diamond shaq and bol, Shawn Bradley cheese he tried to work on me. Cousins had 20 before half, 3-3 at three and plenty of dunks lol, his strength too high for Shaq to do any basic dropstep cheese on.
Old 12-13-2016, 01:05 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
:headb ang2
lol, Lavine used to be better than both of them. Then his release got patched or something.

But come on, we all know why 2k takes forever to release Yao if they do put him in the game. Height is too cheesy in this game. Bradley and Bol are going to be good to really good depending on when and how you use them.

Moving on. The amy rewards all seem to be cheesy. Everyone seems to use Francis and Marion so I don't know about the rest. The diamond rewards are not cheesy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 01:31 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
Moving on. The amy rewards all seem to be cheesy. Everyone seems to use Francis and Marion so I don't know about the rest. The diamond rewards are not cheesy.
I dont even use my reward Stack. Even with badges, he doesnt finish at the hoop as well as Id like. Honestly, I have better luck with Hudson. But yeah, Francis is garbage. I dont even onball him anymore. Magic can deal with that trash. Marion is a moron. His shot sucks. When you release the ball from your knees, you should be getting blocked more. Ive never even run up against anyone that had him and locked me down defensively with him. Never.

My diamonds are awesome though. Lucas, Larry, and Hudson. And Houston is an offensive Pink Diamond. Ive said it before, but he is the easiest shot in the game to green. Contested fadeaway middy city. 3s. Etc. And great plays. And I really dont feel cheesy using him. People dont realize how much of a beast he can be offensively, with the proper badges. He puts up an easy 15pts a game and usually gets a couple assists too. Him and LJ are my starting offensive glory. LJ has just been CRAPPING all over people for me lately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »