Home

Cheesiest Players in MT?

This is a discussion on Cheesiest Players in MT? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 06:36 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Cheesiest Players in MT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
Does Curry still have his "extra deep" range this year? I haven't used him and haven't really seen people jacking 3s from especially far, which is surprising..
Definitely. His shot is viable from way deep. Need to pick him up after halfcoirt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 06:36 PM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
Does Curry still have his "extra deep" range this year? I haven't used him and haven't really seen people jacking 3s from especially far, which is surprising..

Yes. Ruby curry is still hitting from logos and the score table
Old 12-15-2016, 04:59 AM   #27
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Steve Francis is by far the cheesiest player in the game. He can shoot like Steph, drive like Bron, pass like Nash, and steal like Payton. He posterizes anybody foolish enough to stand in his path armed with anything less than a handgun and if you do manage to bump him out of the air, he has a 90 Draw foul & a respectable FT. Don't even get me started on that HOF Ankle Breaker badge with cheesy animations and 95 SWB. Every time i come up against him, I curse myself for picking Marion over him. And this was all BEFORE he got a Dynamic Duo to boost him even further. This card is still the best PG in game and is the only one I can't stop consistently. All this plus the fact that you can literally get him for free is ridiculous.
Old 12-15-2016, 07:43 AM   #28
Pro

I love Francis, literally the funniest player on my team, but that duo I would never use since I'm not paying for brand, nor want him on my team.
Old 12-15-2016, 11:24 AM   #29
Pro

Yeah, I wish I got Francis over Marion. He's torched me plenty. I think it's unfair he got a DD after I picked my reward. To me that is the deciding factor because I was on the fence between the two.

Also, to those who doubted me be on the lookout for Agent00s next video. Instead of creating a thread or video no one looks at I contacted the perfect YouTuber to make the video about how 2k lied to all of us. It is not concerning MyTeam which already has a bunch of lies.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:13 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
Also, to those who doubted me be on the lookout for Agent00s next video. Instead of creating a thread or video no one looks at I contacted the perfect YouTuber to make the video about how 2k lied to all of us. It is not concerning MyTeam which already has a bunch of lies.
Care to elaborate? A bit of a troll comment.....Not that I disagree with the premise.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:21 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
Care to elaborate? A bit of a troll comment.....Not that I disagree with the premise.
The video will drop later today. He can blow this issue up. 2k admitted it, then lied, then didn't refund me and instead ignored me.

back to the topic.

That new Whiteside card looks cheesy. Anyone try him? I wonder who grabs more boards, him or Drummond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 03:43 PM   #32
Pro

roboas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
The video will drop later today. He can blow this issue up. 2k admitted it, then lied, then didn't refund me and instead ignored me.

back to the topic.

That new Whiteside card looks cheesy. Anyone try him? I wonder who grabs more boards, him or Drummond.
Can you post a link for us when it drops? I would like to see it, but i don't have the patience to try to find it on youtube search.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »