Home

so i just swept the pink diamond league (not a brag)

This is a discussion on so i just swept the pink diamond league (not a brag) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2016, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
so i just swept the pink diamond league (not a brag)

my 2nd time doing so currently on my 3rd prestige and both times now i didnt play a single person even close to my league everybody i played was always sapphire or emerald and teams no where even close to as good as mine (i no lie have god squad and im proud of it)

but my point of this post isnt to brag i should have won those games my team is substantially better but its to say the matchmaking is fd up in this game and the momentum/equalizer idk what u want to call it is very much real out of the 11 games i played 10 where rage quits in the 2nd quarter and literally EVERY GAME STARTED OFF THE SAME WAY close in the 1st quarter 2nd quarter starts like the 1st quarter and then my team goes off 10-0 15-0 runs and then my opponent quits everytime no exception the only guy that kept playing, played thru it and came back and got it close, basically doing the same thing i did to him, an out of nowhere 10- 15-0 run

this probably just stirs the pot of equalizer bs but its real
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2016, 09:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: so i just swept the pink diamond league (not a brag)

I'm not sure that you going 11-0 with 10 blowouts while using a much superior team is proof that there's an equalizer.

If anything, it would support the opposite viewpoint.
Old 12-12-2016, 09:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnng07
I'm not sure that you going 11-0 with 10 blowouts while using a much superior team is proof that there's an equalizer.

If anything, it would support the opposite viewpoint.

did you read it every game starts off the same my team is better from the tip it just doesnt get good in the 2nd quarter and then suddenly my team goes off my opponent cant hit anything

and they wouldn't have been blowouts if my opponent would have just sucked it up and kept playing

Last edited by kbandmjallday; 12-12-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:38 AM   #4
MVP

Proof please
Old 12-13-2016, 12:59 AM   #5
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

I swept the PD league on the 1st go around. That's the only time I've swept for a possible amethyst award. I could've stayed and gotten a couple more sweeps in diamond & Amethyst league, but I'm done with 2k deciding who to give the animation bailouts to. I'm sick of all the PnR 5 shooters cheese getting offensive rebounds & I just want to get PD Duncan in a hurry so I can get the hell out of MTO and call it a year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2016, 03:43 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyfan_19
I swept the PD league on the 1st go around. That's the only time I've swept for a possible amethyst award. I could've stayed and gotten a couple more sweeps in diamond & Amethyst league, but I'm done with 2k deciding who to give the animation bailouts to. I'm sick of all the PnR 5 shooters cheese getting offensive rebounds & I just want to get PD Duncan in a hurry so I can get the hell out of MTO and call it a year.
why do you want PD Duncan soo bad if you're just gonna call it a year?
Old 12-13-2016, 04:07 AM   #7
MVP

Yeah, what's the point of getting PD Duncan unless you're going to play with him? Or are you going to just go ham on the CPU with him?
Old 12-13-2016, 05:41 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbandmjallday
did you read it every game starts off the same my team is better from the tip it just doesnt get good in the 2nd quarter and then suddenly my team goes off my opponent cant hit anything

and they wouldn't have been blowouts if my opponent would have just sucked it up and kept playing
honestly, I have a whole thread on this.

I have benefitted and also been on the bad end of this blatant scripting. I'm glad to see someone agree.

what guys don't get is that it doesn't mean you're not a winning player because you're pointing it out. you can still win games with it, but it's just so obvious and it needs to be pointed out.

you can go on a decent streak of wins benefitting from this cheese. it still doesn't make it ok though. it's annoying as hell. especially when you're the chosen loser.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »