Home

Price crash wow

This is a discussion on Price crash wow within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2016, 01:23 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Price crash wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
Well I missed a green FT release with Magic when I was being equalized against .......
I stopped reading there. And Im calling you out. You are full of ****. And Im the first one to step in and agree when someone is getting screwed by 2k. In 2k16 OTOH, you certainly could miss greens.

BTW...wheres your dudes video exposing whatever it was that you wouldnt share? THAT is community. Looking out for fellow players.

No offense, but your entire argument is invalid after that quoted comment.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2016, 01:24 PM   #26
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

I understand the logic of selling off after you get West before the crash, but it seems a little silly to stop there when you are that close to Wilt and Kobe
Old 12-23-2016, 01:26 PM   #27
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Are Wilt/Kareem still at 150k?
Old 12-23-2016, 01:26 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody56
I understand the logic of selling off after you get West before the crash, but it seems a little silly to stop there when you are that close to Wilt and Kobe
Amy Kobe is elite. And I would never spend so much time collecting for a Center, no matter his degree of beastliness. Im assuming that was the logic. But I feel you.
Old 12-23-2016, 01:52 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody56
But as more content is released that is the equivalent of those two (or close enough), it seems silly to go for the rest. Especially since it can be several hundred thousand MT to make up the gap between the last few tiers.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #30
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offballer4life
I stopped reading there. And Im calling you out. You are full of ****. And Im the first one to step in and agree when someone is getting screwed by 2k. In 2k16 OTOH, you certainly could miss greens.

BTW...wheres your dudes video exposing whatever it was that you wouldnt share? THAT is community. Looking out for fellow players.

No offense, but your entire argument is invalid after that quoted comment.

He posted the video. Check his channel.

As for the FT, I am not lying. I think I saw it posted before so I didn't cap it (never use that feature anyways). Here is a video of a guy missing a green FT with Curry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRfu5Ljymg

I have never seen it, but when I am being equalized I expect passes that send my dude 5 feet out of bounds and missing green FTs with 90% ft shooters.

Why don't you 1v1 me on Xbox since you seem to have a huge disdain for me? In friendlies there is no equalizer so I expect to blow you out by 50.

Last edited by sk8board; 12-23-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 12-23-2016, 02:08 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
I will be charging back all of my VC this year (almost $300) to show them my frustration with the lack of SUPPORT on my open tickets. I will not let them dance around issues that are blatant with evidence.
Aside from that being inproper justification, denying these charges will adversely affect your credit. For your own financial self interest, don't do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2016, 02:16 PM   #32
Pro

Quote:
He posted the video. Check his channel.

As for the FT, I am not lying. I think I saw it posted before so I didn't cap it (never use that feature anyways). Here is a video of a guy missing a green FT with Curry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdRfu5Ljymg

I have never seen it, but when I am being equalized I expect passes that send my dude 5 feet out of bounds and missing green FTs with 90% ft shooters.

Why don't you 1v1 me on Xbox since you seem to have a huge disdain for me? In friendlies there is no equalizer so I expect to blow you out by 50.
I dont have personal beef with you. And Im not going to buy an Xbox to play you. But keep your ego massive.

I called you out, and you came correct with proof. Link me to that yt vid. I cant find it in a search.

EDIT...Corrupt saves?

Last edited by Offballer4life; 12-23-2016 at 02:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »