Home

Price crash wow

This is a discussion on Price crash wow within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2016, 04:42 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Price crash wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Eventually, I think the Dropping 50 guys will go down in value. Maybe not become cheap but less expensive. Because they're not part of getting Barkley and will have better versions of themselves. Pierce and Vince will both get Diamonds. And, right now, they're priced maybe near what Diamonds will be later in game.
You are right. I forgot that Dominique is not part of Barclay collection
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2016, 04:54 PM   #66
MVP

[quote=xav777;2048631141]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I haven't come across another card with HOF posterizer, but I get what you're saying...

Diamond reward Grant Hill has amethyst posterises and Dominque. Those are the only two I can remember.
High Flyers Collection reward Jason Richardson?(i cant find the post u quoted so it may already be mentioned)
Old 12-24-2016, 05:14 PM   #67
MVP

[quote=TheFinalEvent97;2048631617]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xav777
High Flyers Collection reward Jason Richardson?(i cant find the post u quoted so it may already be mentioned)
yep, thats the one
Old 12-25-2016, 12:05 PM   #68
Rookie

TheHennessyWilliams's Arena

i probably got over 100 cards yesterday.. and completed my magic set to get grant hill and my pelicans set to get peja... i didnt pay more than 500 for any of the silver or gold players and paid less than 1,000 mt for many of the bronze players who had been way overvalued

psn- talkofanation
Twitter- @mrhennywillz

"and then the world gazed upon the one they call Hennessy Williams"
Old 12-25-2016, 02:01 PM   #69
Rookie

People are being down right dumb with this. Why would anyone sell an emerald for 800 BIN? After tax, you get 720. The quick sell is 750! Idiots. I buy these up sometimes just to make them lose the MT. Maybe one day they'll learn.
Old 12-25-2016, 03:45 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 4

Why not just be happy with the come up instead of insulting these "idiots"?
Old 12-25-2016, 08:32 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnng07
Why not just be happy with the come up instead of insulting these "idiots"?
Why can't I do both?

It really is a testament to the generation out there. That people are always worried about now, now, now and never being patient about anything. Literally less than 10 seconds of their time could save them from making these mistakes.

Personally, I'm loving it. I had long given up on finishing collections and was only focusing on the stars I wanted. But now, I've been able to finish four collections today, buying up bronze players that were 3-5K last week for 500 now.

I welcome this crash. I welcome it every year. Previous years, I had much more time and disposable income to throw at MT and the crash wasn't as beneficial. It was nice, but I had usually spent a few hundred and had most of what I wanted by the time prices dropped. This year, money and time have been tight, so it's been nice to be able to reap the benefits. And if people want to be stupid to help make this easier for me, let them go right ahead.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2016, 08:52 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
Why can't I do both?

It really is a testament to the generation out there. That people are always worried about now, now, now and never being patient about anything. Literally less than 10 seconds of their time could save them from making these mistakes.

Personally, I'm loving it. I had long given up on finishing collections and was only focusing on the stars I wanted. But now, I've been able to finish four collections today, buying up bronze players that were 3-5K last week for 500 now.

I welcome this crash. I welcome it every year. Previous years, I had much more time and disposable income to throw at MT and the crash wasn't as beneficial. It was nice, but I had usually spent a few hundred and had most of what I wanted by the time prices dropped. This year, money and time have been tight, so it's been nice to be able to reap the benefits. And if people want to be stupid to help make this easier for me, let them go right ahead.
Maybe these people selling cheap arent stupid, they just dont care too much for the mt theyre making cos this year (like you were last year), theyre cashed up and not tight for money.

Maybe they spend their money on games and less on fast food for example. Maybe theyre not stupid and idiots but just dont see it the way you do.

Maybe theyre just wanting to clear their auction house asap. Ive done this before in desperation.

I see what youre saying but you couldve done it without the insults. Personally, i agree, loving snapping up some cheap cards on this price crash. Making the most of those that just want to sell cheap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »