Home

Diamond Shoes List

This is a discussion on Diamond Shoes List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2017, 12:23 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Shoes List

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Seems like a huge waste, to me, but I also don't believe in Equalizer.
Even as someone who believes in the equalizer I think it's a waste... My equalizer lineup is all Rubies/Amys now, you just need to keep it under 99
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2017, 07:20 PM   #26
MVP

I got a second diamond shoe with

+9 driving layup
+9 acceleration
+9 stand close

It is an Adidas shoe, and I am on PS4

If someone wants it he can pm me
Old 01-10-2017, 10:33 PM   #27
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

How many diamond shoes y'all got? I just got my second one on my 2nd prestige after sweeping the sapphire league. I took an L on my first game in the ruby league being matched up with a cheeser so I can't get get my 3rd diamond shoe. Should I replay this league and go for it or should I just keep progressing?
Old 01-15-2017, 03:11 AM   #28
Rookie

intentionally lost about 25 games to go back and get the diamond shoes my god the last game to go undefeated was a cheese fest 5 out high pick n roll THE ENTIRE game he would run it 4 or 5 x sometimes in a single possession, off ball double teamed me the entire time in the post on O, and my god was the equalizer in effect this game on 2 different occurrences walking the ball up court i tried to throw it to my SG and the PG (pd west) threw the ball out of bounds i missed so many layups that usually go in and my defense was playing like ******s either way i won BARELY and the reward which almost makes it worth it

couldn't ask for a better attribute boosting shoe i just dont know who i want to put it on, it fits perfect on amethyst kobe but hes in and out of my lineup, its a good shoe for diamond magic but his steal rating is crap so boosting that i dont think would help so idk
Old 01-15-2017, 04:42 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbandmjallday
intentionally lost about 25 games to go back and get the diamond shoes my god the last game to go undefeated was a cheese fest 5 out high pick n roll THE ENTIRE game he would run it 4 or 5 x sometimes in a single possession, off ball double teamed me the entire time in the post on O, and my god was the equalizer in effect this game on 2 different occurrences walking the ball up court i tried to throw it to my SG and the PG (pd west) threw the ball out of bounds i missed so many layups that usually go in and my defense was playing like ******s either way i won BARELY and the reward which almost makes it worth it

couldn't ask for a better attribute boosting shoe i just dont know who i want to put it on, it fits perfect on amethyst kobe but hes in and out of my lineup, its a good shoe for diamond magic but his steal rating is crap so boosting that i dont think would help so idk
I think I would throw it on amethyst harden or diamond Jimmy. Whichever player you feel will be in your lineup the longest as a strong contributer. Harden would be a real killer with that shoe.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:36 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
I think I would throw it on amethyst harden or diamond Jimmy. Whichever player you feel will be in your lineup the longest as a strong contributer. Harden would be a real killer with that shoe.
its jordan brand harden can only wear Adidas, it would be good on jimmy but i think im going to put it on diamond grant hill
Old 01-16-2017, 02:54 AM   #31
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Whew good thing I didn't apply my ClutchFit Drive's to Curry when I first got them. I just looked at them again and you can add them to any historic player.

The shoe adds +9 Speed, +9 Acc, +9 Speed w/ Ball

Now I'm debating on adding them to Bernard King or Jerry West. Bernard King would be my first choice as that would bump him to near max on everything, good idea?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 03:29 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Whew good thing I didn't apply my ClutchFit Drive's to Curry when I first got them. I just looked at them again and you can add them to any historic player.

The shoe adds +9 Speed, +9 Acc, +9 Speed w/ Ball

Now I'm debating on adding them to Bernard King or Jerry West. Bernard King would be my first choice as that would bump him to near max on everything, good idea?
If one of these two, then West, not King. For King, I'd rather boost his 3 point shooting or maybe his post fade and control. Maybe his Lat Quickness and Contest.

I don't think the speed really matters much with him. He's already plenty fast for his position.

But West is slow in general and for his position. But he also could maybe use BC boost. And even shooting. But speed is a pretty sizable issue with him. PD West or Amethyst?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »