Home

Diamond Shoes List

This is a discussion on Diamond Shoes List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2017, 11:31 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Diamond Shoes List

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
If anyone has a steal/defense or post fade away Jordan shoe, please let me know.

i have an air jordan 1 w/ +9 steal, speed w/ ball and acceleration its a goat shoe theirs not a shoe in the game that comes even close to these stats so it will take alot to pry away from me but yes at any price anything is possible

this would actually be a great shoe for kawhi i was saving it for pippen but i didnt know he could only where nikes so.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #66
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

I'm so pumped pulled an Anta +9 3pt/mid/def consistency shoe earlier today. I pulled 2 of the same dunk shoes during my first prestige was hoping for a three ball shoe.

I wanted it for Isiah since the three is his only weakness but I'll probably wait another couple weeks to see what drops. Does anybody with pd Isiah have a 3pt shoe on him or use regular 3pt shoes, how's he perform?

Last edited by P234thetruth; 01-29-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-30-2017, 10:52 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
I'm so pumped pulled an Anta +9 3pt/mid/def consistency shoe earlier today. I pulled 2 of the same dunk shoes during my first prestige was hoping for a three ball shoe.

I wanted it for Isiah since the three is his only weakness but I'll probably wait another couple weeks to see what drops. Does anybody with pd Isiah have a 3pt shoe on him or use regular 3pt shoes, how's he perform?
After a billion tries, I finally cleared emerald undefeated and pulled this card.

I don't play the AH or pump real money into the game, so I'll probably never have a bunch of diamond guys to put this shoe on. Not sure what to do with it.

Also had a question about this. Do diamond shoes get the multiplier that other shoes get when they are on a dynamic duo stat?

Last edited by Erithtotl; 01-30-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-30-2017, 04:18 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth

I tried the jordan 5 white/silver that boost his 3ball to a 90... I did this twice for a total of 12 games and saw no improvement he shot the same from outside. I ended putting the jordan 1s +9 vertical/speed with ball/ driving dunk now he's going to the rim like baby penny LOL.

Pink diamond stats are mostly maxed out anyway if you put that shoe on him your wasting the def consistency/ mid since both are in the high 90s. I would use a shoe that you can get a benefit from atleast two of the boost.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:19 PM   #69
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
After a billion tries, I finally cleared emerald undefeated and pulled this card.

I don't play the AH or pump real money into the game, so I'll probably never have a bunch of diamond guys to put this shoe on. Not sure what to do with it.
Man, if you had 30k, you could pick up Ruby Dan Majerle. That shoe would push his mid to a 97, his three to a 98 and his defensive consistency to a 99.

For not much more MT, you could do the same with an Ammy Kobe.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:20 AM   #70
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Man, if you had 30k, you could pick up Ruby Dan Majerle. That shoe would push his mid to a 97, his three to a 98 and his defensive consistency to a 99.

For not much more MT, you could do the same with an Ammy Kobe.
Thanks for the recommendations!

I have also been considering Ruby Antoine Walker, or Ruby Fat Lever even.

Also, what do you think about putting them on Amy Reward Michael Ray Richardson? It'd put his Mid to 89, open 3 to 82 and dev consist to 99. With those stats he definitely couldn't be left alone anymore on defense. And of course he's a defensive terror.
Old 01-31-2017, 01:48 PM   #71
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
Thanks for the recommendations!

I have also been considering Ruby Antoine Walker, or Ruby Fat Lever even.

Also, what do you think about putting them on Amy Reward Michael Ray Richardson? It'd put his Mid to 89, open 3 to 82 and dev consist to 99. With those stats he definitely couldn't be left alone anymore on defense. And of course he's a defensive terror.
Antoine Walker is a monster, and would be more of a monster with that shoe. I don't know what playbook you run, but Quick 42 Flare is a very quick play that you call for a 3pt shooter. It's in the Hornets, Spurs and Hawks playbooks, among others. Your PF sets a screen for your wing, you pass to the PF and then to the wing in the post, and then your three point shooter comes off a screen up top and is wide open. There are a few scoring options in that play, but when I run it, the PF is wide open beyond the arc about 75% of the time, and when I was running Diamond Tom Chambers and Ruby Antoine Walker as my PF tandem, they both feasted on that play. If you give the shoe to Antoine, I'd look at adding that play to my arsenal if I were you. It's probably an easy 12+ points per game.

I also love the idea of MRR with that shoe. I run MRR as my backup, and I don't hesitate to shoot wide open corner 3s with him even with no shoe. I like his release, and he hits them more regularly than you would expect. With that shoe, he'd be very consistent there, and his mid range would be even better. He'd be basically a Diamond Gary Payton with height and a dunk package.

I love Fat as well. He got an Ammy today, and I'd rather go with MRR with that one anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 10:16 PM   #72
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Does anybody know if we can overwrite a diamond shoe with a regular one without losing the diamond one? So basically overwrite the shoe use it till it expires then get the diamond one back. I wanna try out a 3 ball shoe on Isiah but he's got diamond dunk shoes on

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »