Home

Events Baylor/Barry

This is a discussion on Events Baylor/Barry within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2016, 04:22 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Events Baylor/Barry

So what do you guys think?

I don't understand that release and tbh I am not sure people are going to open more packs for these cards.

To be fair these cards don't even look very good either

They do not seem great neither in slashing, nor shooting

Their inflated rating comes from their rebounding

Kobe is better than both cards, he goes less than 50k already and well, he is Kobe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2016, 04:32 PM   #2
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Re: Events Baylor/Barry

I'm just glad they are releasing the amy and above historic players. These historic packs also needed a lift as they are too expensive with a bunch of outclassed cards. I'd also expect some kind of redux pack release so we can get a crack at those previous historic team players and their amy+ new cards.

What I am saying is, where is my Tracy and Yao?
Old 12-29-2016, 04:55 PM   #3
MVP

Tracy is the card I am waiting for too. His emerald took me to Diamond League against Diamond opponents. I want him badly.

I was expecting Yao on big men. There was no reason some kind of Yao version wasn't there.
I'm also very interested to know who buys that tbt packs now. They messed up with tbt packs
Old 12-29-2016, 05:22 PM   #4
MVP

The Elgin Baylor is pretty intriguing, with how fast and strong he is, very good midrange shooting with HoF Difficult Shots (and Acrobat) and hot zones everywhere inside the arc.

Kind of analogous to Bernard King, so not a card I'd pay a lot of MT for, but I imagine he'll get pretty affordable and I'll get one to at least play and then maybe sell later.

But, like a lot of historic players, a bit of an awkward tweener. Could be short for a SF, but not quite as much Lat Quickness as you'd like in a two-way 2-guard. And, while very strong, without really compelling post-up ratings.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:10 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
I'm just glad they are releasing the amy and above historic players. These historic packs also needed a lift as they are too expensive with a bunch of outclassed cards. I'd also expect some kind of redux pack release so we can get a crack at those previous historic team players and their amy+ new cards.

What I am saying is, where is my Tracy and Yao?
You and me both, this wait for Tracy getting a little tiring, still two versions to be released. I understand if they wanna make us wait for magic one but no reason the rockets one shouldn't be out already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 04:12 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
The Elgin Baylor is pretty intriguing, with how fast and strong he is, very good midrange shooting with HoF Difficult Shots (and Acrobat) and hot zones everywhere inside the arc.

Kind of analogous to Bernard King, so not a card I'd pay a lot of MT for, but I imagine he'll get pretty affordable and I'll get one to at least play and then maybe sell later.

But, like a lot of historic players, a bit of an awkward tweener. Could be short for a SF, but not quite as much Lat Quickness as you'd like in a two-way 2-guard. And, while very strong, without really compelling post-up ratings.
Pink Diamond Elgin Baylor is likely to be a reward for the weekly challenges, there's no need to spend a dime on the amethyst.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:10 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
Pink Diamond Elgin Baylor is likely to be a reward for the weekly challenges, there's no need to spend a dime on the amethyst.

That'll be 3 months from now and not everyone is up to date with weekly challenges.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:30 AM   #8
Pro

They added these to TBT packs to get people to buy them and it seemingly worked. I mean I was seeing more TBT cards on the AH than in previous weeks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »