Home

Lockdown theme

This is a discussion on Lockdown theme within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2017, 11:57 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Lockdown theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
It doesn't matter how good you are with your manual rotations. You can only control one player at a time. You'll get killed by manual cuts or drive n kicks. In a 5out all they need is someone that can post spin from the top of the key and your zone is giving up a dunk or open 3. If your rotations are good it take 2 or 3 passes but you'll give up a open shot. They're also freelances design to beat both zones and they work well. Zone would work against top player with a non 3pt shooting lineup.
yes a zone vs 3 points shooters you are dead. the ball is moving faster than the players...
Old 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #50
Pro

Quote:
It doesn't matter how good you are with your manual rotations. You can only control one player at a time. You'll get killed by manual cuts or drive n kicks. In a 5out all they need is someone that can post spin from the top of the key and your zone is giving up a dunk or open 3. If your rotations are good it take 2 or 3 passes but you'll give up a open shot. They're also freelances design to beat both zones and they work well. Zone would work against top player with a non 3pt shooting lineup.
See yeah that's a good strategy against 3-2 zone and I would would switch back to man if they was killing me with 5 out and doing that but haven't face anyone who done that. I would super keep a note of that just in case I run against that.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:40 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
You can tell almost immediately if your zone is going to be effective, if not you gotta try something else. Playing zone all the time is never a good idea but showing multiple looks on defense can throw even the best players off.

Also some people just assume they'll get open 3s that turn into contesters when iggy or Wallace fly out of nowhere... if you wanna run zone you need to switch all screens and everyone needs to be a good defender. I haven't had much luck with 3-2 but 2-3 while manually controlling the center and switching to manually close out has been very effective for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #52
Rookie

Wow, reward Robinson got 88 lateral... 76 open 3. Would be a quite good pf as well. 82 speed, 70 acc

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #53
Pro

Most these guys got 3-4 Hof badges, can find some good pickups in here.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by benuetzer
Wow, reward Robinson got 88 lateral... 76 open 3. Would be a quite good pf as well. 82 speed, 70 acc

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Looks good he might be better off at the 4 his 84 strength is a bit low. He might get updated 84 strength seems low for him.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:23 PM   #55
Rookie

I got Hakeem, Smith, and Tony Allen opening a few packs right after they dropped. Odds look good....for now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2017, 01:30 PM   #56
Rookie

my suggestion dont open packs until there are at least a few diamonds on the auction house already remember 2 weeks ago

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »