Home

My Team needs

This is a discussion on My Team needs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: My Team needs

A simple badge pack would go a long way as well, the price of badges is really pushing me away from this mode. a BIN cap of say 1500 or so would also do the trick, one badge shouldnt cost as much or more than a league pack

Last edited by Foldzy; 01-08-2017 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:20 PM   #18
Rookie

They should have challenges for each team where you play so many quarters with the timberwolves players you unlock a better player. Then if you play a larger amount with them and win so much you should be granted a historic player.

Also have rewards based on total number of 3 pointers level 1, 2, 3 etc where level one you need to make 25 3's to get 1,000 mt, level 2 is complete level 1 and make 50 3's for 2,500 mt. etc. Any game mode like MTO and domination or challenges should count toward total progress. If you complete all of the 3, 2 pt, steal, block etc., you get a pink diamond choice similar to this year's amythst or diamond choices.

If you play so much with various players you should unlock better players without having to pull them in packs. It would make us want to vary our lineups and actually use a "team" versus just stacked superstar teams.

GET RID OF CONTRACTS and INJURIES!!!! Dumbest system ever... Who here has been excited to play a player and they get injured right away plus you spent one of the 5 contracts to play with them. I don't put contracts on lower rated players and then I never play with them. So stupid. Don't even tell me about how fun and exciting it is to pull an injury card....did I get the one with the head or the foot! I can't hold in the excitement....
Old 01-09-2017, 04:17 AM   #19
Rookie

Fatigue should affect more the performance of the players.
On MTO i played a guy who played his starters for 17 minutes and the whole second half, they were all 'gatoraded' but they continued to hit contested jumpshots and running fast.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:45 AM   #20
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Well, to be fair, the Amethyst and Diamond rewards from Domination are pretty nice, and one can pull multiples across modes.

And the Weekly Challenge rewards have been nice, and are about to get really nice.

The PD Duncan is a very long grind, but it's better than the Diamond Ewing from before.

The Yao and Nique from years prior were probably better, as individual cards, than most stuff that has been available as a reward, up til now. But let's not forget that we're not halfway through the cycle yet.

We're about to get a Diamond Willis Reed for free. A card that compares favorably to a Bill Russell, for free. And the roadmap seems to indicate that there will be a McGinnis, Baylor, and Pettit on the way.

And then throw in PD Isiah and all the possible Rubies from Blacktop (a grind, yeah), and I think it's decisively clear that many free, high-level cards through gameplay are available. MUCH better than in previous years.

How do you get Pink Diamond Isiah? Is he the reward for beating level 10 of Blacktop or do you have to get lucky and pick him on the board? I have been extremely unlucky pulling cards in Blacktop. I am on level 8 and the best card I have got was Emerald Cousins.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:18 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandH
[/b]

How do you get Pink Diamond Isiah? Is he the reward for beating level 10 of Blacktop or do you have to get lucky and pick him on the board? I have been extremely unlucky pulling cards in Blacktop. I am on level 8 and the best card I have got was Emerald Cousins.
Only luck unfortunately, some have played 1000+ games and haven't picked that PD Isiah card, whilst some have played 300 and picked him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2017, 02:23 PM   #22
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Only luck unfortunately, some have played 1000+ games and haven't picked that PD Isiah card, whilst some have played 300 and picked him.
Thanks for the info. I was worried about being in a position where I missed out on him and wouldn't get a chance to get him. Sounds like that is not the case though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »