Home

what is the best method to making mt

This is a discussion on what is the best method to making mt within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2017, 02:13 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: what is the best method to making mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
You can stop with the "kids" rant. A lot of the people on here are out of school.

Personally, I actually enjoy playing the AH even though I could spend money to get the same results.
Nice line up.

Yea, just because you're out of school doesn't mean you've matured. When I spent hours in the AH playing Pokemon I was 25 and my priorities were all out of whack. If you work a full time job and you enjoy coming home to grind some more then keep doing it. Have fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2017, 02:48 PM   #26
Pro

My best method for making MT is going to work and earning a paycheck, then doing whatever the heck I want to do with my disposable funds. Which many times, is VC.

When I dont want to spend cash, I work the AH. It doesnt take 72 sleepless hours to make profit on the AH flipping cards. I do it between MTO games, and it works. Especially with Moments challenges out. I made 20k in a couple hours last night. And by "couple hours", I mean "I played a few games in a couple hours, and between games, I sniped".

Why are people giving people a hard time for how they choose to use their time? That to me shows a certain level of (im)maturity.
Old 01-13-2017, 04:06 PM   #27
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
Nice line up.

Yea, just because you're out of school doesn't mean you've matured. When I spent hours in the AH playing Pokemon I was 25 and my priorities were all out of whack. If you work a full time job and you enjoy coming home to grind some more then keep doing it. Have fun.
Yeah I know you want to continue being condescending but maybe we should all stop judging people on how they spend or not spend their money/time?

It feels like every thread has someone jump in to mention "kids" spending their parent's money or spending too much time on the auction house.
Old 02-07-2017, 06:41 PM   #28
Rookie

I'd say play the game, use the auction house for flipping or sniping, wager mt in online friendlies... etc. So many ways. Just which one fits you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »