Home

Bogus losses from other player quitting in Blacktop

This is a discussion on Bogus losses from other player quitting in Blacktop within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2017, 10:03 PM   #1
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

OVR: 0
Bogus losses from other player quitting in Blacktop

I just noticed today that I was credited with losses every time the other player quits during a blacktop game. I'm not talking about they blatantly quits via Quit Game, but I'm assuming they disconnects from the internet, and their players stop moving for about 15 seconds, then you get the message that the other player has left the game. It used to be that you get an auto win and your picks when that happens, but I noticed today that after it happened, I go back to selecting my player for the next game, and do not get my pick for winning. I checked my record after finishing the next game and realized that I got credited with a loss in the game where the other person quit. Is this happening to anyone else?

This is incredibly frustrating, there are plenty of quitters in blacktop, we cannot get a loss every time that happens. Fix this crap 2k!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Bogus losses from other player quitting in Blacktop

I've had about five games this weekend that I didn't get any picks win or loss. This mode is bad enough without losing picks. 2k 17 has been a disaster. On the bright side I probably only missed techs and injury cards anyway.

Last edited by tripleh1142; 01-15-2017 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Add comment
Old 01-15-2017, 04:36 PM   #3
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

OVR: 0

I not sure how much the x2 rep in Park has to do with it. The server is extremely bad this weekend. Just lost 2 more games in MTO after getting lagged out. I will never reach pink diamond league at this pace...
Old 01-16-2017, 08:54 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

I'm wondering if there have been issues with 2K servers this weekend. I normally don't have any connection issues but starting Sunday started getting the slowdowns and 'waiting for opponents'.

The worst was I was dribbling down the last THREE SECONDS of a MTO game where I was up by 12 and it said 'there is a problem with your connection to 2K servers' and I got a loss. I almost cried.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:13 AM   #5
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6

I was having problems starting Saturday night and all afternoon Sunday in Blacktop. I had 4 games I won that timed out while waiting to load and then took me directly to the screen to pick your next player and I never got to pick my cards. Then I had a bunch others that once the game ended just froze before getting to the summary screen. When that happened I ran an internet connection test to boot me offline and then when I went back into My Team I the pick board was up. I never was able to get the 12 picks I missed back though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »