Home

World B. Free

This is a discussion on World B. Free within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
World B. Free

Ok, I will be completely honest with you.

I had never hear of this guy.

In current domination I picked Francis. I love Shlasing P&R guards, and if they can defend and also shoot im all in

The Francis-Wallace p'n'r is my main 5-on-5 go to system, while I use mostly Kobe, to slash etc. Lillard who is almost similar but worse defender was my back-up with Sapph Giannis as 11th player to defend Magic and other Giannis etc.

When I won another amethyst token, i took Stackhouse. I believed that he would even make me sell Kobe, but I can't really use him.

Next amethyst token I chose Matrix, but as I said, I don't see him making my line-up. He would have to replace one of KD,PG13 or Horry, and I am really afraid of him messing my spacing

However I magically won Diamond league undefeated in second MTO playthrough (as I was down 11 start of 4th) and I had two choose between Free, Jackson and Dennis Johnson). I looked deeper in the stats and he looks a similar case with Francis, with worse D and passing accuracy, 1 inch smaller, and a just a bit better shooter and lay-up,fould drawn finisher

I played one full domination game with him and he seemed a vast improvement over ruby Lillard. Has anyone used him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 09:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: World B. Free

How do you win another amethyst token?
Old 01-25-2017, 09:57 AM   #3
Rookie

I figured it out.. I'm only in Ruby league and this is first year doing Myteam so i was unaware of the rewards later on in MTO.
Old 01-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #4
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Got him from sweeping diamond his animations are pretty nice and he can score, just felt a little to slow for me and not good enough on the defensive end

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »