Home

Wingmen theme

This is a discussion on Wingmen theme within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2017, 07:28 PM   #33
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Wingmen theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by ER1C 3KGSX
I know but theres sooo many of them. Im at 175k might have to sell KG possibly kobe too damn
I'm in the same boat man only have 180k got a few pieces I could sell Ruby Klay, Amy LBJ would prob be barely enough but they are starters for me. If I sold Diamond Dikembe I could get him but that'd make my team worse.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:32 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 5

uick impressions guys:

Penny: Very fast dribble, just amazing and very quick animations overall. Pretty much better than emerald penny in every way obviously but he's got a really long release. Nice shot though.
Tmac: Very easy release, nice animations, the only con is that he can't speed boost out of his dribbles but otherwise very nice behind the back and very nice crossover.

Pippen: Very nice dribble animations in general, very quick snatch backs and change of direction hesitation moves. Can speed boost no problem. Very easy shot, he has a definite release point so its very easy to time his green release.

Pippen is going in rotation right away obviously. I just subbed Tmac over Grant hill for the bench and Penny over diamond Oscar. We'll see how it goes...both probably wn't get much playing time though.
They are DEFINITE MUST START in black top though.

Also, take this with a grain of salt since i haven't taken Pipen online just yet but doing the challenges, his defense is just insane. I knew he was a good defender but so far shut down. I also like that he can play point .

EDIT:

PS. One more quick impression, both penny and tmac are actually very nice defenders. Their player model size and lateral quickness are really nice when it comes to defending.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:42 PM   #35
Pro

Quote:
I know but theres sooo many of them. Im at 175k might have to sell KG possibly kobe too damn
I feel you, I collected all the rubies but with 500k left in Mt, there's no way I'll finish collection with both diamonds going for 250k plus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 07:46 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
I will be completing this set as I've been looking forward to getting diamond Scottie as one of my main pieces. Super excited to get that tmac. His emerald was phenomenal and his animations always make him play above his ratings. The rest of the collection isn't super attractive though. It's possible that just tmac and Pippen make it into my rotation
Im assuming by your signature you run Oscar as 2nd unit PG.... id run Penny over oscar any day. Penny's length makes up for the defensive stats you would lose v Oscar, but offensively you've got another piece on the floor. I can't see anyone capable of anyone defending Penny except for Magic.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:49 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Id be selling KG no hesitation.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:53 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 5

Im absolutely in love with Diamond Penny. PD Jerry west just got phased out, at least for now.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:54 PM   #39
Rookie

Interesting showdowns between USA Pippen and Amethyst Lebron coming up I think...
Old 01-17-2017, 08:07 PM   #40
Pro

Something told me to got to shoot around with rockets t mac and so glad I did, his animations are beyond slow lol, and I started up a game with the dream team to see pippen animations and they trash too. So glad I did this, ill make sure to only get penny and sell the rest of these rubies if they even worth anything

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »