Home

Gheorge Muresan

This is a discussion on Gheorge Muresan within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Gheorge Muresan

Anyone own or owned this card? My starting center is Ben Wallace and i want a taller center for when i play against other big centers. Is he better than Emerald Manute Bol and Shawn Bradley? Thanks for any info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #2
Rookie

TheHennessyWilliams's Arena

Re: Gheorge Muresan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmustfall16
Anyone own or owned this card? My starting center is Ben Wallace and i want a taller center for when i play against other big centers. Is he better than Emerald Manute Bol and Shawn Bradley? Thanks for any info.
i would get emerald dikembe instead...but he better than those 2 imo. manute bol can hit three from top of key though.

psn- talkofanation
Twitter- @mrhennywillz

"and then the world gazed upon the one they call Hennessy Williams"
Old 01-18-2017, 12:42 PM   #3
Rookie

emerald dikembe hall of fame rim protector

psn- talkofanation
Twitter- @mrhennywillz

Old 01-18-2017, 11:29 PM   #4
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

I've got Muresan, Bradley, Bullets Bol, and I just sold Emerald Dikembe.

Dikembe is trash. By far the worst. Bol can shoot threes, but why would you want him to? If he's in three point territory, you're wasting his height on offense.

Bradley is pretty good. Muresan is one of the best centers in the game. I don't use him because I don't like that he's so OP, but he definitely is. Get him and cheese. He hits shots he shouldn't, he has a good free throw, and he grabs all the boards and blocks all the shots. He's the only one on that list who will play how you're wanting/expecting them to.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:43 PM   #5
Rookie

dikembe was not trash for me... it seems i am better at using players many other people aren't for some reason... i think it has much to do with me knowing how so many different players played in real life... not saying others don;t but i def do.

psn- talkofanation
Twitter- @mrhennywillz

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 07:08 PM   #6
MVP

Dikembe is not "trash." He has some weaknesses and also some incredible strengths.

But I can believe that Muresan plays way above his ratings. We're all going to see a lot of Muresan as soon as Wizards TBT packs drop and he becomes affordable for pretty much all players.

I refuse to play Bradley, Bol, and Muresan online. I picked up a Ruby Sampson (and have Sabonis, Dikembe, and Robinson) and will do my best to match up with super-tall cheese without quite going tit-for-tat with it.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:58 AM   #7
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Dikembe has never been anything but trash for me. I use my center in post play a lot, but I have a couple that aren't good at it and I just use others. Dikembe is useless in the post, even his hook is bad despite a good rating. Defensively, he's always out of position, and he almost never blocks anything. He just gets into foul trouble, and whenever he does foul, it's always an and one. I use other centers with the exact same settings and get a lot better defensive play and blocks, while also getting good post play (Diamond Russell and Diamond Gilmore). Even if we're talking about Emerald Dikembe, you can get Sapphire Gilmore and get a far better player for less MT.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:25 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Dikembe has never been anything but trash for me. I use my center in post play a lot, but I have a couple that aren't good at it and I just use others. Dikembe is useless in the post, even his hook is bad despite a good rating. Defensively, he's always out of position, and he almost never blocks anything. He just gets into foul trouble, and whenever he does foul, it's always an and one. I use other centers with the exact same settings and get a lot better defensive play and blocks, while also getting good post play (Diamond Russell and Diamond Gilmore). Even if we're talking about Emerald Dikembe, you can get Sapphire Gilmore and get a far better player for less MT.
i feel you.. lineup i used him in was strictly for 2-3 minutes of rest for the rest of my lineup.. he never touched ball, def never took any hook shots. just needed a budget rim protector for a few games...

psn- talkofanation
Twitter- @mrhennywillz

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »