Home

Is the PD league extremely difficult for anyone else?

This is a discussion on Is the PD league extremely difficult for anyone else? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2017, 11:55 PM   #1
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

OVR: 0
Is the PD league extremely difficult for anyone else?

2nd prestige PD here, and I gotta say it's incredibly difficult compared to any other league preceding this.

I know how tired you people get of hearing the "E" word here, but holy cow, I swear for the life of me there's gotta be a combination of insane matchmaking against ONLY the cheesiest of the cheese (aka what 2k considers "elite" players) and some HEAVY difference in game sliders for both teams. I know you're "supposed" to get matched up against guys from Ruby-PD, but are all these guys on the SAME sliders as me? If I had to describe a ratio, I'd say the sliders favor my opponent 6 to 4, instead of 5 to 5 like it should be.

Perfect example: Go back and play the final game of historic domination, and tell me that's on "pro" difficulty.....HELL NO it's not. I've replayed it close to 20 times just for practice's sake. That particular game itself raises a lot of speculation on the legitimacy of a fair 50/50 slider game when users face off.

Could there be a scaling system in place to where Ruby league players get favorable sliders compared to a PD league player? Maybe a PD player gets = treatment against another PD player? Who knows!

Again, this is not an "E word" thread, but rather a discussion about observations at different prestige / league levels, in particular the PD league. The game felt balanced during the Ruby & Amethyst leagues, then I could feel the diamond league becoming a little cheesier, but still somewhat balanced, but the PD league just flew off the wheels....at least for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Is the PD league extremely difficult for anyone else?

The entire fact that you can play against guys in lower leagues when you are in pd says enough. Who do yiu think 2k is gonna screw?

2k knows once you get duncan you wont buy packs.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:18 PM   #3
Rookie

caporknick's Arena

Re: Is the PD league extremely difficult for anyone else?

its definitely not easy they only put me against straight diamond/pink diamond teams at this point lost my first game and it takes forever to reset

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »