Home

All around theme

This is a discussion on All around theme within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #73
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: All around theme

Anyone with rose know how his release is?. I really want rose but with only 100k Mt not even gonna try my pack luck with only that.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:23 AM   #74
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Opened two box toppers around 2am.

First box, meh. A Mcdyess and tons of rubies.

2nd box, Drose in the 8th pack and then the box topper came in as the last pack, which was a 2nd Rose.

Very pumped. Already have Kidd, but I'm not going for the set. Not a big Clyde guy and have enough elite wings already.

Can't wait to integrate Rose into my lineup and sell the other one on XB1 AH for 240-300. Put like 70 some games on him too.
It's hard for me to justify spending $100 almost 6 months into the game's cycle, especially on MyTeam. What will you do when they drop pink diamonds in a month or two? That $100 will translate to $20. Then MJ in 1-2 months after that. It will be worth $5. Your answer is sell, but then 2k18 is only 2-3 months away anyways sooooooo.

Last edited by sk8board; 02-01-2017 at 10:26 AM.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:15 AM   #75
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Dude they have the same release.

I prefer quick releases. Clyde's isn't as fast as Horry's, it's more manageable.

Odds are much improved, I hope this is a turning point like last year around this time.
I have both wilkins and clyde and they have the same release..just release at the highest point of the jumpshot and you are good. Btw thiw clyde is amazing. I put a 3pt shoe on him and he bailed me out last game shooting 4/5 from 3 in the 4th quarter alone. I only take open 3s but this dude kept leaving him open. His defense is nuts too.

No issues with his jump shot at all. Very smooth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2017, 11:20 AM   #76
Pro

OVR: 5
Talking Re: All around theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
It's hard for me to justify spending $100 almost 6 months into the game's cycle, especially on MyTeam. What will you do when they drop pink diamonds in a month or two? That $100 will translate to $20. Then MJ in 1-2 months after that. It will be worth $5. Your answer is sell, but then 2k18 is only 2-3 months away anyways sooooooo.
So why play this mode at all? Once 2k18 comes out its automatically dead8month's later...dont play at all or wait till june once all the cards are released?
Old 02-01-2017, 11:31 AM   #77
Rookie

Looks like they added a 3-ball to D-Rose at the expense of his defense. His 95 overall MVP card has a 78 trey but way better defensive stats. I am sure my Penny can lock him up and drop 20+
Old 02-01-2017, 12:06 PM   #78
Rookie

Does anybody know if team USA Clyde can wear Jordan brand shoes
Old 02-01-2017, 12:27 PM   #79
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

Quote:
What will I do when they drop Pink Diamonds? I'll have saved a ton of MT pts and I'll have some serious but fun decisions to make. I want an MJ when it's released and that box topper with the two Rose's sets me up to gain a lot.

Play 2K almost every day or binge after my work schedule opens up. I don't buy many other video games so I spend extra on 2K. My my team has like 7 diamond players already. Have pulled 2 Tmacs, 1 Kidd, 2 Roses, 1 Butler, and a ****load of Amy's. I'm having a great time with this mode. I'm not getting caught up in the negatives.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:51 PM   #80
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

Quote:
I feel the same way about food! It's hard to justify spending money on good food (steak, ice cream, beer). Did you know that food looses it's value after you eat it? And a lot of food looses it's value if it just sits there for too long! And even if I do eat it I'm only enjoying it for a few minutes then the meal is over. And then I have to eat again in just a few hours.

I've switched to an all gruel diet that gives me all my daily nutrition in the form of a grey paste. It's super cheap so I have extra money to spend on more important things. And I don't have to worry about cooking so I have extra time to go onto cooking message board communities and try to suck the joy out of everything they love about food.

Sorry to get us off-topic, I know I shouldn't try to drive this conversation away from the new theme packs and on to my personal opinions about how others should spend their money but I just caught up in the moment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »