Home

All around theme

This is a discussion on All around theme within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2017, 11:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: All around theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKain
Glad I gave up on my 99 collector's Kobe aspirations....that PD wilt looking real funny in the light with a 94 Diamond version

the pd has high potential and intangibles as well so if this 94 overall has say 50ish intangibles its literally the same card, amethyst wilt is already a beast this one will be crazy
Old 01-31-2017, 12:32 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbandmjallday
the pd has high potential and intangibles as well so if this 94 overall has say 50ish intangibles its literally the same card, amethyst wilt is already a beast this one will be crazy
I want the PD Wilt just because it's Warriors Wilt. But, at the same time, I'm now about 100 away from West and it's taken forever to get these last 75 or so.

Cannot imagine I could get to PD Wilt, on PC, until the very end of the cycle.

That said, I don't think I have the patience to sell my collection off.
Old 01-31-2017, 12:57 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I want the PD Wilt just because it's Warriors Wilt. But, at the same time, I'm now about 100 away from West and it's taken forever to get these last 75 or so.

Cannot imagine I could get to PD Wilt, on PC, until the very end of the cycle.

That said, I don't think I have the patience to sell my collection off.

i got pd jerry west over a month ago lets just say its NOT WORTH IT! his stats look insane and the first 5 games i played with him he didn't miss, since then he single handily lost games for me by missing shots his free throw release is trash (it goes in b/c of the high rating but ive never had so many early release free throws with a guy with his stats) he misses wide open shots all the time and doesnt make nearly the amount of mildly contested 2's that he should make considering his stats the only reason he still in my lineup is b/c his defense which is great, ive sold off 450 cards from my collection in the last 2 weeks and have over 925k mt i can essentially get a free collection out of it so i got a pd and a "free" collection

thats off topic though

do we really need 4 jason kidds and a fat lever who was just in packs as a 89 overall?
the only card that interest me is diamond wilt and diamond rose (if he can shoot 3's)

Last edited by kbandmjallday; 01-31-2017 at 01:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 03:31 AM   #12
Rookie

i am happy they release a better C Webb.
Maybe they will release an Amethyst for his Sacramento seasons

I am glad i didn't buy T Mac and Penny though, D Rose will be a better fit.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:59 AM   #13
Rookie

Underwhelmed by the set tbh, but il be ripping packs to try out that d-rose or sell him for MT.

Other than that, heres hoping the Ruby Webb or the Amethyst Bird are bang for money cards.

Only locked in 2 sets so far, USA Magic and USA D-Rob, and had my reservations at first, but so far I'm very with those sets. Easily 2-3 players per set in the rotation thus far.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:51 AM   #14
Rookie

Dengness9's Arena

Really want that Drose. Loved his black diamond in 2K whatever year that was a few back.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:30 AM   #15
MVP

justlaze's Arena

as good Drexler is at finishing and defending, I think his shot animation is absolutely awful. I had bunch of MTO games where the slightest delay or lag made the shot timing impossible and I ended up missing important buckets. Since I'm focusing more on West/Tmac as SG options it's working out way better for me.

probably there are enough people who say the opposite, but for me personally I just can't stand that jumper animation and it kinda ruins the card for me. the stats might be totally OP but if I don't feel comfortable with the 3PT shot of my SG it doesn't help me.

tbh that wilt is the card I'm interested in, even though I have many center options.

I'm not a huge Rose fan, but I guess this card will be as great as the Onyx version from 2k15. Question is if it's necessary to upgrade with all the superb PGs already in lineups.

...oh and one last thing: why is there such a lack of decent PFs? I'm sitting on Larry Johnson and Bosh forever and waiting for something huge but all I see is that we have tons of PGs and Cs... also tons of SFs (especially from collector rewards) and now after T-Mac that Drexler as 2nd legit SG (don't forget you prob just got Rockets Drexler and he is now useless lol)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2017, 09:47 AM   #16
Pro

Joe Johnson only one that Intrest me, but this set only can be good if they load these dudes with some hof badges, if not it's like why would anyone want anyone tbh. At this point of the game it's either hof badges or no cop.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »