Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2017, 01:17 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

No need to play around with ur internet connection.
U blow out your opponent in the first QT, he quits, you got the L.
That's full BS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2017, 04:03 AM   #26
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jachikevicius
No need to play around with ur internet connection.
U blow out your opponent in the first QT, he quits, you got the L.
That's full BS.
I went 10-1 in pd and lost my final game when I should have prestiged at 11-0 so messed up smh
Old 02-24-2017, 05:10 PM   #27
Rookie

Still getting losses when the opponent quits. This time it happened when I was up big in the 3rd quarter. Was undefeated going for the award. Pissed me off and I filed a support ticket again. I will be filing one every time this happens from now on. This is so stupid.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:16 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
Still getting losses when the opponent quits. This time it happened when I was up big in the 3rd quarter. Was undefeated going for the award. Pissed me off and I filed a support ticket again. I will be filing one every time this happens from now on. This is so stupid.
This is my first year playing MTO, so I wasn't familiar with 2Ks nonsense. I filed a ticket when I took 4 losses in a day to this BS. I got what I found out was a boilerplate response and it basically said "tough". I share your outrage, but 2K seems uninterested in our complaints as long as we keep paying them for VC. That said, I haven't gotten a loss when the opponent quits for quite awhile. I think that's more luck than anything, though
Old 02-24-2017, 05:45 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
This is my first year playing MTO, so I wasn't familiar with 2Ks nonsense. I filed a ticket when I took 4 losses in a day to this BS. I got what I found out was a boilerplate response and it basically said "tough". I share your outrage, but 2K seems uninterested in our complaints as long as we keep paying them for VC. That said, I haven't gotten a loss when the opponent quits for quite awhile. I think that's more luck than anything, though

Yeah lucky me... I will not be holding my breath. However I won't let them off the hook if it keeps happening. I have spent an obscene amount on vc so it will be interesting to see if the "money talks." I have the money so that doesn't matter but it is the principle of the thing. Your opponent quits for any reason you shouldn't be penalized.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:04 AM   #30
Rookie

Well reset my seed and played a couple of more games. Won first game easily. Winning 2nd game by 10 in the 1st quarter and guy lets pause timer run out. I let it reset and he keeps letting it run out.

I choose Quit "doing so will not harm your record" in my window.... Now I am 1-1 in the seed after they just harmed my record! It is impossible to go undefeated.... I have been trying to go 8-0 for a long time and keep on taking these losses. I am more than frustrated.

Anyway I'm done trying to get all the rewards...I will lose my way back and get them later if I have to when it is fixed. Could have had Duncan a couple of months ago if it wasn't for this bs. Hope the rest of you have better luck.
Old 02-25-2017, 03:23 AM   #31
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

Got another L after blowing out a guy in the 2nd quarter by 19. He lets it run all the way to 15 seconds and I get the message your opponent has left. Check my record and see the loss lol. This **** is a joke 2k. MTO will be terrible to play tomorrow night with stupid park after dark back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2017, 05:13 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Aug
Got another L after blowing out a guy in the 2nd quarter by 19. He lets it run all the way to 15 seconds and I get the message your opponent has left. Check my record and see the loss lol. This **** is a joke 2k. MTO will be terrible to play tomorrow night with stupid park after dark back.

Here is support website. Go there and file a ticket every time it happens and lets force them to address it. http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us

If everyone does it every time they will get annoyed enough to fix something as basic as this. Possibly... Maybe...We hope...Or most likely they won't!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »