Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2017, 09:33 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
Hahahahahahaha, seriously?! So the solution is to artificially keep the score close against a worse opponent so they wait long enough to quit so you won't get screwed? What a system. Thanks 2K!

This is a joke of a company. I have defended them for a while thinking that they are actually trying but this is my 2nd time recently having issues with support. They do nothing! I don't believe that 2k actually cares about their product as long as they can keep putting hype videos out and 2kTV with Demita all is good.

However they are more than happy to cash the check from VC purchases. It is comical. Yeah our stuff is broken but do this so it will be less likely to be a problem while we do nothing about it. But how about those new deep shooter 2 packs!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2017, 09:55 AM   #42
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Honestly this is the worst game error I've come through in 20+ years of gaming. Because of this glitch it was the 3rd time I failed to prestige, because the rage kids know how to give you an L and drag you down with them.

This is by far my favorite game and my favorite mode, but I can tell you that I have enough. I sold all my cards which werent locked and I'm done with MTO.

Why making the effort of working the AH, paying cash or learning plays to dominate your opponent if you get the lose anyway? Srsly this is a huge letdown by 2K!

I doubt they are going to change it or react to support tickets in any helpful way. If they continue to march on this route they ensure to lose their customers.

This year has many flaws, but yeah, I'm not accepting to get f***ed over:

Facing opponents on lower difficulty...ok you can fight that.
Raising VC prices....I guess they can - they have the monopoly.
Banning you w/o proper reason....HELL NO
Confirming two sided loss on disconnect? Tolerating people pulling out the cable or disconnecting ON PURPOSE so they can drag you down? HELL NO

Last edited by justlaze; 03-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:15 PM   #43
MVP

I have similar but different experience

I win some games (e.g) 5-0 and close the application

When I open myTeam again I am 4-1. This is very very frustrating

I have already won PD Duncan , but if I hadn't I would be so mad.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #44
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
This is a joke of a company. I have defended them for a while thinking that they are actually trying but this is my 2nd time recently having issues with support. They do nothing! I don't believe that 2k actually cares about their product as long as they can keep putting hype videos out and 2kTV with Demita all is good.

However they are more than happy to cash the check from VC purchases. It is comical. Yeah our stuff is broken but do this so it will be less likely to be a problem while we do nothing about it. But how about those new deep shooter 2 packs!!!!
While the issue sucks and we appreciate your effort following up, ranting at Richard a.k.a Sanjit from level 1 outsourced tech support in Bombay is never going to result in any action by the developers.

The only way they act on fixing issues is if they:

A) get negative coverage in media,
B) cause a massive firestorm on social media that makes them look bad, or
C) affects their ability to charge people money for VC

to that end, you're better off searching out a contact at Gamespot, IGN, Kotaku or something and convincing them to document all the broken issues with the game and company to see some results.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
While the issue sucks and we appreciate your effort following up, ranting at Richard a.k.a Sanjit from level 1 outsourced tech support in Bombay is never going to result in any action by the developers.

The only way they act on fixing issues is if they:

A) get negative coverage in media,
B) cause a massive firestorm on social media that makes them look bad, or
C) affects their ability to charge people money for VC

to that end, you're better off searching out a contact at Gamespot, IGN, Kotaku or something and convincing them to document all the broken issues with the game and company to see some results.

You might be correct however we are given support as a contact and I will continue to push it with that avenue until something happens or their uselessness is fully exposed. I don't do social media so someone who does can put this front and center and embarrass the heck out of them.

I have a real job and family so I don't have a ton of time to track anything down. I reject the super cynical way of thinking that says nothing comes from the squeaking wheel though. We need to keep pressure on them especially something as obviously bad as this, and then that can lead to forcing them to react differently or more proactively in the future. Especially if they are trying to set up some online league stuff with NBA teams. Not a time to have game breakdown messages floating around.

I'm not saying everyone needs to spam support over the same issue as that will just bog them down too for the things that they can possibly help others with. I'm just giving a visible example of our gaming experience that is evidenced by lots of us and even youtubers talk about it. What happens after that is hopefully something good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 01:29 AM   #46
Pro

Smh 8-0 and had some scrub do this crap on purpose play bad on purpose 1st quarter then look at box score and quit and now I got a lost while I was winning by 23 smh..... I'm super not doing this crap again, missed out on a free diamond player because of this crap.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:54 AM   #47
Rookie

Well I am sorry I couldn't really get anything changed. If someone else is able to use what is in here to get something done I hope that we can get this fixed. Last response is below. I really have nothing more to say to support. GG 2k. I really wanted to buy next year but probably not now. This should never happen. I will keep trying to keep games close and hope to complete my rewards but it is frustrating. Just lost 1st game after resetting it due to quitter in the first quarter. Thanks for the L 2k.

Thanks for the response.
I'm sorry to see you're dissatisfied with the support you've received. Unfortunately, there is no other way for the developers to see your feedback unless it's posted on the forums. If you'd like to see certain changes, the only way would be to use the forums.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #48
Pro

So many much people doing this crap now!!!!!, I'm gonna be stuck in 3rd prestige diamond forever at this rate smh. Game literally broken for me now at this point.

Last edited by KyrieAbuser; 03-07-2017 at 01:58 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »