Home

Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

This is a discussion on Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2017, 04:36 PM   #49
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone still getting loses after your opp quits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
I'm sorry to see you're dissatisfied with the support you've received. Unfortunately, there is no other way for the developers to see your feedback unless it's posted on the forums. If you'd like to see certain changes, the only way would be to use the forums.
We should sticky this thread then for ALL to see its unacceptable
Old 03-07-2017, 05:21 PM   #50
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
So many much people doing this crap now!!!!!, I'm gonna be stuck in 3rd prestige diamond forever at this rate smh. Game literally broken for me now at this point.

Unfortunately the more we advertise this thread/issue the more exposure it gets. If 2k doesn't fix the issue after it's exposed, scrubs will catch on to this glitch and do it purposely to screw with the legit players.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-07-2017, 05:40 PM   #51
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Welp had to redo the Diamond league because I went 9-3, even though I really only lost twice. Thanks 2K!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2017, 01:27 AM   #52
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

Alright, so once yesterday & once today, I get a loss from somebody legit quitting to the menu, and then one from somebody getting the penalty message for too many 5 sec violations. Of course the thing says "Quitting will not harm your record and you'll receive a win".

Thank the Lord I'm in PD league only at 3-1 (loss because of someone quitting) just needing to go 8-4 for PD Timmy.

This is absolute Bulls*** and can't wait to play Zelda on the Switch.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:38 AM   #53
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyfan_19
Alright, so once yesterday & once today, I get a loss from somebody legit quitting to the menu, and then one from somebody getting the penalty message for too many 5 sec violations. Of course the thing says "Quitting will not harm your record and you'll receive a win".

Thank the Lord I'm in PD league only at 3-1 (loss because of someone quitting) just needing to go 8-4 for PD Timmy.

This is absolute Bulls*** and can't wait to play Zelda on the Switch.
I'll be in diamond next, what do you need to go 11-1?
Old 03-08-2017, 02:05 AM   #54
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
I'll be in diamond next, what do you need to go 11-1?

Yea 11-1 is gonna be tough just cause all the different trash that happens out of your control.

60% of the battle is the servers themselves.

I had to repeat the 3rd diamond league 3 times. Went 9-2 first time after starting 9-0. Hardcore PnR cheeser got me a loss & then the stupid Xbox controller disconnect issue cost me my 2nd loss. Went 7-2 the second time after yet another PnR cheeser got the better of me, but then the 2nd loss came from a quitter. Finally on the 3rd try, I went 11-1 starting 7-0. Again, PnR spammer beat me, but thankfully had no random losses handed by quitters or 2k disconnects.

So I sit at 4-1 in PD league, hoping to win my last 4 tomorrow and get Timmy and be done with MTO. I was considering the diamond shoes & tokens by demoting myself within the prestige, but the servers aren't gonna allow me to have the patience for that.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:21 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyfan_19
Yea 11-1 is gonna be tough just cause all the different trash that happens out of your control.

60% of the battle is the servers themselves.

I had to repeat the 3rd diamond league 3 times. Went 9-2 first time after starting 9-0. Hardcore PnR cheeser got me a loss & then the stupid Xbox controller disconnect issue cost me my 2nd loss. Went 7-2 the second time after yet another PnR cheeser got the better of me, but then the 2nd loss came from a quitter. Finally on the 3rd try, I went 11-1 starting 7-0. Again, PnR spammer beat me, but thankfully had no random losses handed by quitters or 2k disconnects.

So I sit at 4-1 in PD league, hoping to win my last 4 tomorrow and get Timmy and be done with MTO. I was considering the diamond shoes & tokens by demoting myself within the prestige, but the servers aren't gonna allow me to have the patience for that.
PnR is one of the most fundamental basketball tactics. Is PnR cheese too?
I think we have extended the definition of cheese to a super grand level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2017, 06:15 AM   #56
Rookie

So today I finished Amy league 8-0! Welcome Marion! In the sixth game I was up 21in the third and my opponent quitted through the menu, I got the win. The seventh game I was up 8-2 in the first quarter and my opponent exited the app or disconnected his internet. Still got the W, but my heart rate was like crazy.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »