Home

I only care about an Amethyst/Diamond Chris Webber and Mullin from this point. How bo

This is a discussion on I only care about an Amethyst/Diamond Chris Webber and Mullin from this point. How bo within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2017, 03:47 AM   #1
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0
I only care about an Amethyst/Diamond Chris Webber and Mullin from this point. How bo

Don't know about anyone else, but none of the newly released diamonds appeal to me at all - still happy with my mix of ruby/amethyst/release-diamonds until they put out a high rated version of C-Webb with better ball control/speed with ball.

His current Ruby is amazing for its ratings and has awesome badging, so am sure a higher level Kings Webber will be incredible.

Other than that Mullin is the only other card I really want... Hate playing games against people all using the same diamonds over and over.

Who else that is left are you truly waiting for to be released?

Wonder if they would release a lower rated Rockets or 76ers Barkley since they have his rights this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 04:43 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: I only care about an Amethyst/Diamond Chris Webber and Mullin from this point. Ho

In order of preference: a diamond Olajuwon (or KAJ), Nets Dr J or Heat Lebron (although with reward Baylor, I'll have too many SGs/Sfs), some OP fantasy playoff card that will be released later on (Westbrook/Harden).
Old 02-28-2017, 06:59 AM   #3
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I only care about an Amethyst/Diamond Chris Webber and Mullin from this point. Ho

I only want Orlando TMac now. Everyone got hyped over the juiced up gold version from last year but I am waiting on the real version. Maybe a PO Westbrook later too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #4
Pro

Diamond LeBron is the only one I feel like I truly need in my life, but after completing the lockdown collection and trying out Amethyst Hakeem, I would love a Diamond Hakeem as well. His post moves are incredible, as they should be.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:43 AM   #5
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

I want a Diamond Prime Carmelo and a Diamond Majerle. I assume we'll get the Melo and the best we can hope for on the Majerle is an Ammy. I'm looking forward to Diamond Laettner, and other than those, I'd like to see a Reggie Miller, Rasheed Wallace, Juwan Howard and Gilbert Arenas (though I know those won't come this year).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 09:47 AM   #6
Pro

Bi00's Arena

I've still got a spot for Diamond Hakeem, Diamond MJ, and Diamond Kawhi preferably with actual badges. I'm also eyeing that reward Bird if he has decent athleticism.

I'm more or less done with flipping AH so my MT has to last through the year.
Old 02-28-2017, 09:54 AM   #7
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Right now my most wanted are:

Diamond LeBron
Amythest/ Diamond Giannis
Diamond/Amythest Chris Webber

And you are spot on about Chris Webber. He is a freaking god. Loaded with gold badges. If they can get his ball control, passing and a raise free throw its over.

I ran 4 out 1 in by accident and throws Webber in the corner. 2 games total doing that he was 10/14 from 3. I felt like I discovered fire lol.
Old 02-28-2017, 10:01 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
Don't know about anyone else, but none of the newly released diamonds appeal to me at all - still happy with my mix of ruby/amethyst/release-diamonds until they put out a high rated version of C-Webb with better ball control/speed with ball.

His current Ruby is amazing for its ratings and has awesome badging, so am sure a higher level Kings Webber will be incredible.

Other than that Mullin is the only other card I really want... Hate playing games against people all using the same diamonds over and over.

Who else that is left are you truly waiting for to be released?

Wonder if they would release a lower rated Rockets or 76ers Barkley since they have his rights this year?
This
Is
MyTeam

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »