Home

New Theme Packs. week of 2/28

This is a discussion on New Theme Packs. week of 2/28 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2017, 12:03 PM   #17
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New Theme Packs. week of 2/28

Six of the top ten players in the game with the highest open shot 3 have been released since the All Star Game.

As if we needed more three point shooters in this mode. What's the point?
Old 02-28-2017, 12:04 PM   #18
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Mcgrady is new and shiny but remember he is comparable to reward Vince and isn't really setting a new standard. We also have a extremely common diamond Harden that has similar offensive presence with worse defense. People expected a Magic TMac and this set definitely delivered.
Fair enough but Tmac is 6 foot 8. This is truly a sick card but you make a good point.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #19
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
Please really quick if you can. When you say complete wingmen set you mean get all the players required then you get Pippen?

In all my years of playing 2k I have never completed a set or collected all the cards I always sell them.

But this year I might actually try to play the game mode right and complete some sets.
Yes but if you lock in that set for pippen, you can't sell any of the cards back so think about that before doing so.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #20
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
Fair enough but Tmac is 6 foot 8. This is truly a sick card but you make a good point.
Yeah ration that outrage for the Lockdown 2 set.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:07 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Six of the top ten players in the game with the highest open shot 3 have been released since the All Star Game.

As if we needed more three point shooters in this mode. What's the point?
That's the issue with their release schedule, new packs every other week implies a lot repetition. They should have released themed packs only once a month to keep things fresh, but they are too greedy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 12:12 PM   #22
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
That's the issue with their release schedule, new packs every other week implies a lot repetition. They should have released themed packs only once a month to keep things fresh, but they are too greedy.
It'll get worse next year.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:12 PM   #23
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Aug
Yes but if you lock in that set for pippen, you can't sell any of the cards back so think about that before doing so.
Yikes thanks a lot. Okay I get it so I could in theory always stay one player away before I decide If I want to complete it. Pretty cool.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:16 PM   #24
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
Exactly. It will quickly become a trend of people putting a team full of 95+ 3pt shooters on one team and shoot over 60% from 3's every game. RIP to those enjoy sim gaming. And guess what, we still got a good 3 month worth of new contents 2K is going to release. I can't imagine what those cards will look like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »