Home

One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd.

This is a discussion on One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2017, 10:56 AM   #25
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22

But the fact remains there is no equalizer. Playing some bum with a team he bought with his allowance is not the same as playing someone who knows to play.
tl;dr. But just from your conclusion I cannot take it serious. "The fact remains there is no equalizer". I guess its official now if you say so lol.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #26
Pro

Bi00's Arena

The breakdowns from people in this post are pretty excellent. There are a lot of signs that point to this game not having any equalizer. For example, your opponent had 10 steals and 4 blocks to your 5 and 1. It looks more like you played a bad opponent.

Last edited by Bi00; 03-10-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:34 AM   #27
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
tl;dr. But just from your conclusion I cannot take it serious. "The fact remains there is no equalizer". I guess its official now if you say so lol.
Why should we believe there's an equalizer? You guys refuse to provide any actual evidence of it. I've been asking for one of you guys to post a full Unedited game where the equalizer is happening for months and still no one has been able to do that. The most I get are edited highlight videos or random posts sbout how someone swore it happened to them.

Until someone can actually post a full video of it happening I'll just assume it's about as real as Bigfoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
equalizer or not no way in heck should that crap team even be remotely close. I think you guys are forgetting the point
Why not? So because he had the better team he should always win games regardless of how terrible a player he is? So what you guys are saying is that having actual skill on the sticks in this game should be irrelevant? The best players in this mode should be the ones who drop the most money and have the most stacked squads.

Sounds like you guys really want this game to be pay to win.

Last edited by Hustle Westbrook; 03-10-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:08 PM   #28
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
But you didnt read the post. So I wont take your comment serious.

Heres some food for thought though to everyone that says theres an equalizer if theres an equalizer why not just save yourself the hassle and run an all emrald, sapphire or ruby squad. Youd be good to go vs god squads right? Right? Because afterall 9/10 the equalizer would be on your side.

I think we all know why you guys wont do that. I mean look at the team in your sig its a 99 ovr team.

Last edited by Fakename22; 03-10-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:56 PM   #29
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Straight out of the devs mouth. The game isn't changing shots mid-air because your being "equalized" lol.
I couldn't care less what BS is coming out of the devs mouth. It's not like there is any shortage of examples of lies they've told us.
Old 03-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #30
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
You're mixing up rubber-banding and equalizer
They're two sides of the same coin.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:18 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 17

Some of us been asking for videos to support all these outrageous stories about blatant BS happing in games vs lesser teams for years. I have yet to see one. Nothing I experienced in my time playing MTO makes me believe in a equalizer. They're about 4 threads with a bunch of stories with no video proof. These consoles come with built in DVRs it shouldn't be hard to get clips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2017, 01:30 PM   #32
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
It's a bummer to see you wearing that avatar repping my hometown and being such an arrogant dick here for absolutely no reason. Save the trash talk for in-game chat.
Where was the trash talk? Arrogant dick? Really? Thats allowed by the mods here? Care to actually respond to any of the valid points I raised throughout multiple posts or are we sticking with name calling which I wont indulge in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »