Home

One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd.

This is a discussion on One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #41
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: One for the Equalizer isn't real crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
What happened to the trailing team? They contested a midrange jumper from the side and it went in?
I dont see a contest his hand is nowhere near Dames face or the ball. And Dame can splash it in Roses face 9/10 times anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2017, 02:12 PM   #42
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
What happened to the trailing team? They contested a midrange jumper from the side and it went in?
It took me a couple watches to see why he posted it. The ball changed trajectory in the air. I had said I had never seen it happen to the trailing team or to the weaker team.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #43
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
I see it now. Lmao. This happened to me before and I chalked it up to lag.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #44
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
After Dame shot the ball the ball changed trajectory mid-air which seems to be a glitch that happens in the game.

The equalizer crowd is convinced that this is glitch is a result of the equalizer, even though I quoted several posts from mike Wang stating that this glitch occurs because of lag.

Grimace also states that he's never seen it happen to a team that was trailing, so I posted a gif of it happening to a trailing team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Yeah, I addressed it already. Now what?
If that glitch can happen to both teams regardless of whose trailing or not then how can that be used as evidence of there being an equalizer in the game?
Old 03-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #45
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

Quote:
After Dame shot the ball the ball changed trajectory mid-air which seems to be a glitch that happens in the game.

The equalizer crowd is convinced that this is glitch is a result of the equalizer, even though I quoted several posts from mike Wang stating that this glitch occurs because of lag.

Grimace also states that he's never seen it happen to a team that was trailing, so I posted a gif of it happening to a trailing team.

If that glitch can happen to both teams regardless of trailing or not then how can that be used as evidence of there being an equalizer in the game?
Yup I literally just said its the lag.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #46
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
I see it now. Lmao. This happened to me before and I chalked it up to lag.
And you are correct. It is because of lag. Not because the game is trying to "equalize" you lol.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #47
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Lag doesn't cause a ball that is headed out of bounds to take a 45 degree turn and go inbounds.

Quote:
And you are correct. It is because of lag. Not because the game is trying to "equalize" you lol.
See, now you're making claims beyond what you have evidence for.

Whatever though. Believe what you want. It'd be nice if you could do it respectfully, but I guess that's too much to ask.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:21 PM   #48
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Lag doesn't cause a ball that is headed out of bounds to take a 45 degree turn and go inbounds.

See, now you're making claims beyond what you have evidence for.

Whatever though. Believe what you want. It'd be nice if you could do it respectfully, but I guess that's too much to ask.
Holy crap people are going out of their way to provide examples and physical evidence. Who is asking for too much now?

Some people here are stubborn as hell and even physical proof is not enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »