Home

New Theme for 3/14 (Campus Legends)

This is a discussion on New Theme for 3/14 (Campus Legends) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2017, 10:48 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New Theme for 3/14 (Campus Legends)

JIMMER FREDETTE HAS 4 AMETHYST SHOOTING BADGES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 11:08 AM   #26
Rookie

shammgod97's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank

I know, I just spit out my coffee. And Buddy Hield has Kiki/Nash level hot zones. There's no way they planned this from day one. This is a disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-14-2017, 11:30 AM   #27
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

New Theme for 3/14 (Campus Legends)

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/delta/14-03-2017

Ratings are released, 5 out cheese cheesers rejoice everywhere.

Greedy bastards has put themselves in a corner. They have to keep jacking up the ratings in each release otherwise people would not keep opening packs. Players have become 10x times better than they ever were. Every Diamond player released from now on will be a cookie cutter, 95+ shooting stats, great low post state, super athletic, and excellent defender.

By the time that release the last USA theme set, everyone would be 99 overall with 10+!HOF badges, and they'd have to bump up PD Barkley'd unrealistic ratings even more to convince people to lock in.

And you can now basically field a team of 15 players with 95+ 3pt rating, most of which do not deserve that rating.

This is a shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by anditbeg1ns; 03-14-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:37 AM   #28
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Lol, Walton and Melo have both better overall than the Laettner you get for locking them
Nobody was ever gonna run Laettner anyway lol. Anybody looking to lock this set it is strictly doing it for Barkley
Quote:
Originally Posted by anditbeg1ns
#1 isn't the issue, March is a great time for a college theme pack and Laettner makes sense as the reward for the theme. Issue is they got too cute trying to create an alternate universe type of deal and turned good college players but NBA failures into NBA stars. They could've easily went with players with more success in the NBA, like Kemba, Lillard, CJ Mccullom, Aldrirdge, some of the oldies like Bill Bradley, Pistol Pete, Gary Payton, etc. and these guys most likely would not be getting a Diamond card for the rest of the year.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #29
Pro

Bi00's Arena

I'm not too excited with this set. Quick take on the top players:

Laettner, I wouldn't play him over PD Petit or Porzingis. Also, wouldn't want his smug face anywhere near my lineup.

Melo, probably the best offensive SF we'll get for a while. I've never had success with Melo but this one is the most juiced version I've seen. Should be dominant in the right hands and makes me realize we need some pullable defensive beasts now to counter all these over the top offensive players.

Walton, interesting card with his elite passing skills. I would love to see someone use this guy as a low post playmaking threat but that's pretty hard to pull off in game. Otherwise, nothing else stands out.

Jimmer, fun times facing this guy in a bronze league game, otherwise too short and weak to matter much.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:52 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
LOL, I didn't know that Jimmer >>>>> Steph Curry. This collection is a joke.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:55 AM   #31
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
I'm not too excited with this set. Quick take on the top players:

Laettner, I wouldn't play him over PD Petit or Porzingis. Also, wouldn't want his smug face anywhere near my lineup.

Melo, probably the best offensive SF we'll get for a while. I've never had success with Melo but this one is the most juiced version I've seen. Should be dominant in the right hands and makes me realize we need some pullable defensive beasts now to counter all these over the top offensive players.

Walton, interesting card with his elite passing skills. I would love to see someone use this guy as a low post playmaking threat but that's pretty hard to pull off in game. Otherwise, nothing else stands out.

Jimmer, fun times facing this guy in a bronze league game, otherwise too short and weak to matter much.

This Jimmer has FOUR HOF shooting badges including deep deadeye, limitless and catch&shoot. He will hit 3s from halfcourt in your face PLUS he is stronger than Tony Parker (and has more OVR points with lower intangibles btw)
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 11:58 AM   #32
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
This Jimmer has FOUR HOF shooting badges including deep deadeye, limitless and catch&shoot. He will hit 3s from halfcourt in your face PLUS he is stronger than Tony Parker (and has more OVR points with lower intangibles btw)
Corner and Catch & Shoot doesn't matter when he is pulling up from half court. TMac already broke the game in that respect so anybody after doesn't surprise me.

I'm not commenting on the fact that its Jimmer fing Freddette and not Steph Curry with these kind of stats and badges which is much more ridiculous.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »