Home

Now We're Voting for Pink Diamonds

This is a discussion on Now We're Voting for Pink Diamonds within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Now We're Voting for Pink Diamonds

2K tweeted out a bracket of 16 players that will determine the next Pink Diamond Player. Basically it's going to be gamer votes deciding the next PD...and some the names in the bracket are hilarious. There's the actual possibility of a Pink Diamond Anthony Bennett. This game and this company have officially lost their minds.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 08:44 PM   #2
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Re: Now We're Voting for Pink Diamonds

If Zaza Pachulia or Scalabrine were in the bracket, they'd be run away favorites.

A 99 ovr Wade or D Rose card would be insane. Ppl will open packs like crazy, and business will be good for 2k.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-14-2017, 08:52 PM   #3
MVP

Everyone should troll and make it Anthony Bennett. Just bring this farce to its most extreme conclusion.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:08 PM   #4
Pro

This company is ridiculous. Between the college set and this pd tourney in the same day. I'm so sad. Not only is realism is throw out the window to increase profits. But also it is a sad day to reflect on a community who encourages this bs.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:45 PM   #5
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

It's crazy that this forum is surprised at this mode not being realistic. It's a fantasy mode at it's core. Anyway, I'd love that PD Ingram.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 10:03 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
It's crazy that this forum is surprised at this mode not being realistic. It's a fantasy mode at it's core. Anyway, I'd love that PD Ingram.
This is my first year of MyTeam, so I didn't know what to expect. I figured there would be some goofy stuff, but today has been a bit overboard IMO. If I'm getting destroyed by a souped up Tracy McGrady, I can deal with that because he was an elite player in real life. If Jimmer Fredette, who is playing in China, torches me because 2K decided he's better than Steph Curry, then I've got an issue. This voting for a PD thing is the extension of that. It's taking a mode that is somewhat unrealistic and going completely off the rails.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:20 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditbeg1ns
If Zaza Pachulia or Scalabrine were in the bracket, they'd be run away favorites.

A 99 ovr Wade or D Rose card would be insane. Ppl will open packs like crazy, and business will be good for 2k.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Knowing 2k it will be a locker code like PD Kevin Love
Old 03-15-2017, 02:26 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
It's a fantasy mode in a way that you can play Magic with Lebron James

Not one that Jimmer Fredette is one top-all time PG, nor than T-Mac is one of the best shooters of all-time

What is the realism of throwing 10 99ers playing each other? The game (even in this fantasy mode) is supposed to be a basketball sim. I see no sim in these unrealistic cards

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »