Home

St. Patrick's Paul Pierce

This is a discussion on St. Patrick's Paul Pierce within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2017, 07:05 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: St. Patrick's Paul Pierce

I just got him for 68k. Oh man. I paid 800k+ for Pippen and something ridiculous for Vince. I am pretty sure Pierce is the best SF I got and only 68k. What a steal.

Added: Dimer, PnR Maestro, Rim Protector, Hustle Rebounder, and One Man Fast Break.

What a beast. Lmao!

K I may be exaggerating a bit. Vince is a better scorer and Pip is a better defender. But I am just really giddy about this pick up. Pinch Iso all day!

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 03-17-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:48 PM   #34
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Thats some value for money huh
Old 03-17-2017, 09:12 PM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
K I may be exaggerating a bit. Vince is a better scorer and Pip is a better defender. But I am just really giddy about this pick up. Pinch Iso all day!
I hear you. ISO guard post-up is the most fun sort of action this year, I think. I thought I'd need to try and get an upcoming Diamond GP for ideal post-up guard play, but this Pierce is perfect. Can't believe they gave him 90 Strength and 95 Post-Fade. Really dumbfounded by the 94 Lat Quickness and 88 Shot Contest.

For anyone with that Speed/Accel/Speed w.Ball Diamond shoe, it's perfect for this Pierce.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2017, 09:36 PM   #36
Rookie

He is nice, very easy to shoot off the dribble with. I look forward to seeing him in everyone's lineup starting tomorrow
Old 03-17-2017, 10:07 PM   #37
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

First game with him and man this card is ridiculously good. I was forcing it at the end to really test him out which is something I don't normally do with a new card. I like to see how they fit in the flow of the offense and he was just at the right spots all the time. I paid 60k for him and if he does drop to about 40-45k, then definitely pick him up. I'm going to finish up this PD league run before I decide if I want to sell my Diamond KD and keep this PP.

Old 03-17-2017, 11:54 PM   #38
Rookie

I just compared that new Paul Pierce to the 99 rated PD Elgin Baylor after playing against Elgin. I'm way more impressed with Pierce. Elgin is a bit faster but I'd take Paul's shooting, badging, and rebounding over a little more speed any day.

What an amazing card they are giving us and I really like that the odds of pulling are good so people get a chance at a really fun card. Quite a few won't use him right anyway so it won't really matter that he will be on most teams. The few I have faced tonight I barely noticed he was on the floor for them.
http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/compare/20401/8530
Old 03-18-2017, 01:30 AM   #39
Pro

My first game of road with pierce. He performed better than I could have imagined... The amount of green light step back jumpers, jeez. I didn't rush with him, I took my time in the half court Iso, very crafty and technical with a few dribble moves, penetrate, then step back jumper. The 6 ft all came in the 4th when my opponent was spamming steal trying to catch up and put me in the bonus. I didn't really attack the basket with him except on one or 2 open cuts.

Also, my opponent had deep shooter tmac as his starting 3 and pierce held him to 0 pts on 0/3 shooting.

I'm conclusion, I am thrilled with my team's new addition!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PS_Messages_20170318_012520.jpg (448.0 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by Bubba13laze; 03-18-2017 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:12 AM   #40
Pro

This card is too good to pass up, so I pulled the trigger for 51K. Haven't gotten to use him in a game yet, but in freestyle his shooting animation is super smooth and his dribbling animations are really good, too. I have a feeling he's gonna be a beast.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »