Home

New Theme Packs: Gamebreakers

This is a discussion on New Theme Packs: Gamebreakers within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2017, 12:21 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Theme Packs: Gamebreakers

now the question is Big O or the glove ?

considering i already packed MJ and got Kidd as my starting guy
Old 03-29-2017, 01:25 AM   #74
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Got 9 Rubies out of a 20 pack box. Definitely disappointed, but I can't say I didn't expect it to happen. They may have gotten me on the last sale, but never again 2K. I guess I'll save all my MT for when moments cards are dirt cheap.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 03-29-2017, 01:36 AM   #75
Rookie

yo is that 96 strength on Cousy a typo? Cause if not he might be worth checking out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2017, 01:49 AM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
yo is that 96 strength on Cousy a typo? Cause if not he might be worth checking out
It's not a typo, in the sense that DI Cousy has 96 Strength. But it's almost certainly a typo in that he's not supposed to. AM Cousy has 45 Strength.

The question is: will they correct it? I like the idea of that stupid strength on a PG. He's like a short Moncrief who can shoot but who can't dunk.

But if I bought him and they patched him down to 50 Strength, I'd be pissed.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:38 AM   #77
Pro

sigh man I wish there was a way to get some of these cards without spending all of your time in the ah or money. Like actually playing the game to get them would be nice. even if you can manage to save up the VC, it will take you at least 2 days to buy a box and even then you're not guaranteed anything higher than maybe a ruby.
Old 03-29-2017, 07:52 AM   #78
Rookie

Sold my MJ for 640 in the end. Wondering if slapping my Diamond +9accel/spd w ball/steal on him was a bit of a waste now.

Tried to pick up a Big O for 330k but got outbid in the end. The Glove is also going for 300ish... might wait a bit for the dust to settle before picking one of em up.

I loved The Glove as a player but I really want him to be cheaper. Any thoughts on Payton vs. Oscar?

I tend to get destroyed by opposing PGs who use dribble moves on me so maybe Payton is the better choice? Big O just looks so OP tho... overall animal!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-29-2017, 08:47 AM   #79
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballaz
Sold my MJ for 640 in the end. Wondering if slapping my Diamond +9accel/spd w ball/steal on him was a bit of a waste now.

Tried to pick up a Big O for 330k but got outbid in the end. The Glove is also going for 300ish... might wait a bit for the dust to settle before picking one of em up.

I loved The Glove as a player but I really want him to be cheaper. Any thoughts on Payton vs. Oscar?

I tend to get destroyed by opposing PGs who use dribble moves on me so maybe Payton is the better choice? Big O just looks so OP tho... overall animal!

Damn glove is at 300k. Wtfff. I was debating this all of yesterday and told myself regardless of auction house fluctuations what price would I be satisfied with for GP. I was lucky enough to pick him up for 200k with gold limitless added. Looks like a good decision made so far.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:02 AM   #80
Rookie

200k for him was a steal so early on. A glovelike steal

I think he might drop eventually? Not sure... but id say 250k is fair for the best defensive pg in the game!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »