Home

Season Elite Packs coming Thursday

This is a discussion on Season Elite Packs coming Thursday within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2017, 09:02 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Season Elite Packs coming Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I get that. If I have someone like Robinson on him, nobody's been able to dribble-juke past me with Porzingis. I can see it happening, for sure, just not on a regular basis.

But I just choose to not be paranoid about the stepback jumper. And maybe if someone is incredibly deadly with it, then I get burned that way.
It still comes down to player skill..if you are a great defender annd ur opponent is ok offensively then youll shut him down most of the time. Its not a guarantee score card. Just different.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:16 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk
It still comes down to player skill..if you are a great defender annd ur opponent is ok offensively then youll shut him down most of the time. Its not a guarantee score card. Just different.
Yes, for sure. I'm just saying that I did not find Porzingis to be particularly problematic when defending him with a very athletic guy like Robinson or Unseld, even AM Larry Bird.

I feel like one would have to be bad at on-ball to get crossed up by Porzingis, but maybe the guys I've faced with him are not good on the sticks with him.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:01 PM   #59
Pro

Lol anyone peep AG got a 85 speed and 97 dunk and contact with HOF posterizer and 2K tops it off with a whopping 25 dunk tendency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 10:13 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
Lol anyone peep AG got a 85 speed and 97 dunk and contact with HOF posterizer and 2K tops it off with a whopping 25 dunk tendency

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Wiggins is ruined with a 10 dunk tendency too
Old 04-14-2017, 10:22 PM   #61
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
On PS4, he was 130-150k last night, today he seems closer to 200k.
Ah, not worth that. He'll drop eventually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2017, 12:48 AM   #62
Rookie

aLargeJewishGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by E The Rhymer
2K tops it off with a whopping 25 dunk tendency

WHOA! I didn't even notice that number but this AG is killllllllling for me on my bench. I paired him with Dikembe to help balance front court on both sides. He's averaging 20.5ppg after 5 MTO games. It's either corner threes or nasty jams, so this tendency thing has gone completely undetected by me.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:37 PM   #63
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

My favorite card in the game right now. Embiid seriously can do it all. 97 post control with 95 strength has him bullying anybody in the post. Add the 96 draw foul with HOF dream like and HOF drop stepper makes him an absolute nightmare to guard. Lakers Shaq and Diamond KAT could be the only cards to replace Embiid as my starter depending on their price and when they come out. I got my Embiid for 200k so if you can get him for lower than that, I definitely would give him some consideration as your starting center or even your end game center.

I also added Chriss and Ingram to my squad cause they're both fun cards to play with and have easy jumpshots. They operate as my emergency guys for when someone either gets hurt or is in foul trouble. They're badging is great too and are some of the best rubies in the game right now.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:31 AM   #64
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

I just want to say that I sold my Diamond GP to pick up this Jokic and I know that it sounds blasphemous, believe me it was hard as hell to list him, but man.. This Jokic is amazing. I run him at the 4 any offense that's ran with the 4 in the high post is amazing. His basketball IQ seems so much higher than any player I've ever used. He just does everything I need and that passing! 11 games in he already has 6 double doubles, but when I actually control him on the glass, he gets defensive boards pretty easily giving him 2 triple doubles as well. It's beautiful to be able to lead the break and have him be such an amazing finisher who can pull up or get all the way to the bucket.

All of what I mention is of course what he's capable of in real life. However this card, with a shoe is the without a doubt, the best, Non-PG, playmaker in the game. No Power Forward has had success guarding my Jokic. Whether Pick and Pop, PnR, Post ups or spot ups. He can take you off the dribble and even has an outrageous pull up game. His snatch back and step-back animations are disgusting. I dropped 34 on Rodman earlier today.

His only weakness is he's not the best finisher at the rim and I'd prefer to keep a BC shoe on him than a layup shoe. His strength is kinda low but most guys are posting at the 5 instead of the 4 so it doesn't kill him.

My only real issue is he has one badge slot left. I kinda want to go full cheese and give him P&R maestro, but I'm thinking about relentless to make him a better finisher.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »