Home

Playoffs packs

This is a discussion on Playoffs packs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2017, 09:50 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playoffs packs

Diamond Kawhi released today, only minor improvements compared to the amy, but way better badging, including HoF D-stopper and midrange deadeye:

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/compare/20536/20295

My guess is we might get another update to 97/98, if he goes off in another game.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:49 AM   #10
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
Diamond Kawhi released today, only minor improvements compared to the amy, but way better badging, including HoF D-stopper and midrange deadeye:

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/compare/20536/20295

My guess is we might get another update to 97/98, if he goes off in another game.
He got screwed on offense, but I'm still gonna pick this card up. I think I'm gonna run him at the 2 though.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
He got screwed on offense, but I'm still gonna pick this card up. I think I'm gonna run him at the 2 though.
At 50k or under next week, I'd go for it. At the moment I'd still pick Battier over him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #12
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
At 50k or under next week, I'd go for it. At the moment I'd still pick Battier over him.
I actually got lucky and packed him so he is currently my starting 2. Haven't used him yet though.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:37 PM   #13
MVP

The badging is finally more or less elite. And those two are really nice badges.

But it's disappointing that he didn't get better Speed/Accel. Unless/until he gets very economical, I already have such a logjam of wings, I'm in no rush to spend big MT unless it's a BIG improvement.

I mean, seriously: Pierce, PG24, Rodman, Unseld, Battier, Artest, Baylor, and also PD Wade. And AM Bird. Pretty much everyone has 4-6 of these guys.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:23 PM   #14
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

I was actually thinking about selling this Kawhi, but after 3 games, I'm sold.

Diamond T-Mac, Diamond MJ, Diamond KD. All clamped. T-Mac scored the most points out of the bunch with 9, but that's because he made 2 threes from a mile away and I got called for one of those BS 3 point fouls. But other than that all three had abysmal shooting percentages. Melo was 3 for 11. He gets those steals where you don't have to reach, the ball just knocks off his hand.

But by far the most amazing performance was against MJ 4 for 14, no fouls, 3 steals and blocked the post fade twice. He also cooked him on the other end for 18. This card is amazing man. Best defender in the game. When I run the backcourt of him and Beverly it's a GG. Clamp gods. Just wait until I can work my way back up to grabbing my Diamond GP I sold. Oh my god.

Also run him at the 2. His post game is good, but against smaller SGs it's amazing.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:04 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
I actually got lucky and packed him so he is currently my starting 2. Haven't used him yet though.
how do people do this? i cant pack anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 08:12 PM   #16
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
how do people do this? i cant pack anything
Just playing the odds tbh. I've gotten enough packs that were trash that when I finally pull something, I'm not even excited. I feel like it's about damn time lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »