Home

Playoffs packs

This is a discussion on Playoffs packs within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2017, 02:20 PM   #25
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Playoffs packs

HOF Dimer and Pick Pocket wow. This card has an 86 3 ball with a 95 free throw too jeez lol. Rondo was never know for those 2 categories. I might have to try card out now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 06:29 PM   #26
Rookie

K_Aug's Arena

OVR: 8

This diamond Kawhi is really good, don't sleep on him. He gets some great dunk animations and can finish with contact around the basket really well and draws a bunch of fouls. He'll easily be around 50k by next week but I wanted to test him first. I grabbed a badged out one for 68k with a shoe and I'm probably going to keep him now until he gets better one. I threw my diamond Melo on the auction house and has a bid for 308k already with 2 hours left still so I think I made the right choice. I'll be close to 500k after Melo sells and still have my Diamond Dame to sell since he has the possibility of getting a better card too.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:10 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
I appreciate the respect shown with the dreamlike badge. It'll definitely result in a few of the clueless 2K crowd to look up old Rondo dream lay highlights lol.

Too bad they no longer have his sig up n under animation in the game and non post up n under aren't very good.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:52 AM   #28
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

OVR: 0

95 overall Lebron dropping today. 6 hall of fame badges and a 91 three ball has him looking like a sick upgrade. I will always regret turning off that game at half time 😔

Also, make sure you don't miss that Rondo moments challenge as it's the easiest 6000 MT you'll ever earn haha.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_6717.PNG (483.8 KB, 66 views)
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 04-21-2017, 09:58 AM   #29
MVP

justlaze's Arena

they didn't give him OP HoF badges, but still this card is going to be superb...

25 intangibles... 4071 total attributes....
Old 04-21-2017, 10:04 AM   #30
Pro

I'm from Cleveland, and this is the card I've wanted all year. His attributes and badging are as incredible as I'd hoped. I'm not sure what he's going to cost, but I have a feeling my newly purchased Diamond Joel Embiid is about to go on the block. 360K doesn't feel like it's going to be nearly enough for this beast.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:06 AM   #31
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

80 block rating, 80 block tendency (his Ammy had a 44 block and a 63 block tendency), 80 on ball steal, 88 steal tendency, 5 foul tendency...94 post fade, 80 defensive rebound...

He's a legit 4 now if you want to play him there, and an OP 3 with that post game in addition to everything else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2017, 10:07 AM   #32
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
360K doesn't feel like it's going to be nearly enough for this beast.
it really depends on those playoff packs...I mean they are cheap af in comparison to themes and the odds might be also better...

I can see the first ones going for 500-600k but I think he might settle at 400k+ under these circumstances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »