Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2017, 03:05 PM   #1
Pro
 
GrimaceZ7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Playoffs packs

Someone was bound to make the thread. Here's the new Playoffs cards that came out today.

That Sleepy is apparently flooding the market already. I'm gonna buy him for the collection and try him out for that HOF Tear Dropper, but most people already have a better PG. None of the Ammys are interesting. I'll get all three Rubies right away, and that Beverly will actually play for one of my squads. I'm doing a lineup of all Emeralds, Sapphires and Rubies, and he'll make an amazing PG with that HOF Defensive Stopper.
GrimaceZ7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
Pro
 
isdatyt's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Playoffs packs

I'm actually thinking about that Floyd card, but I have a feeling Kyrie gonna go off tonight so I'm cautious. If they finally drop a Kyrie with HOF Ankle Breaker, it's a GG. That's my guy.

Or even better a Diamond Bron. Can't risk buying anything right now Lol
isdatyt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #3
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Re: Playoffs packs

that Steven Jackson it's nice because he doesn't have a card, but is anyone else confused? whats the reward card?
sk8board is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:27 PM   #4
Rookie
 
K_Aug's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Playoffs packs

Grabbed Pat Bev for 2k MT. This card could be super glitchy as a defensive specialist for me. I'm going to test him out as my 3rd PG behind Diamond Dame and Diamond GP.
K_Aug is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 05:22 PM   #5
Pro
 
isdatyt's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Re: Playoffs packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8board
that Steven Jackson it's nice because he doesn't have a card, but is anyone else confused? whats the reward card?
I think this will serve as Playoff moments. I don't think it'll be a collection. It'll just get updated over time like the league packs.
isdatyt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2017, 06:20 PM   #6
Pro
 
GrimaceZ7's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Playoffs packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Aug
Grabbed Pat Bev for 2k MT. This card could be super glitchy as a defensive specialist for me. I'm going to test him out as my 3rd PG behind Diamond Dame and Diamond GP.
Super glitchy? Bet he can stop it, pop it, put it in our pocket.
GrimaceZ7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:13 PM   #7
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Re: Playoffs packs

I have to get that Sleepy, because it's a Warriors Sleepy and I don't think I can afford, or rationalize, a Diamond Curry. Will be interesting to see what his animations are like, because with one of the UA shoes, he can basically be maxed out in 3-point shooting: 99, 98, 99, I think. The HoF Badges he gets aren't the ideal ones, but he gets 3 and they're all useful. Also nice personality badging in Floor Gen, Clutch, and Microwave.

Very nice defensive ratings, so will be superior to Curry in that regard. Also with regard to dunking. Big question is if his dribbling is nice, but if he's in high supply and cheap, then I'll get him no matter what.

If he's cheap, then I gotta get the S-Jax, since it's a We Believe Warriors Captain Jack. And he looks to be a very solid 3-and-D wing, more 3 than D.

And P-Bev, assuming he's dirt-cheap, is always a nice budget pickup. I assume he's around 2K, so the HoF Defensive Stopper is an incredible inclusion on him. Should be noted that he doesn't have Defensive Anchor, though.
harryl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:21 PM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Re: Playoffs packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
Someone was bound to make the thread. Here's the new Playoffs cards that came out today.

That Sleepy is apparently flooding the market already. I'm gonna buy him for the collection and try him out for that HOF Tear Dropper, but most people already have a better PG. None of the Ammys are interesting. I'll get all three Rubies right away, and that Beverly will actually play for one of my squads. I'm doing a lineup of all Emeralds, Sapphires and Rubies, and he'll make an amazing PG with that HOF Defensive Stopper.
45 strength for Sleeps. No thanks
__________________
"If you ain't dead, you're alive" - Javale McGee
thormessiah is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Top -