Home

Joe Johnson Moments Challenge on X1 is Glitched Right?

This is a discussion on Joe Johnson Moments Challenge on X1 is Glitched Right? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2017, 08:06 PM   #1
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Joe Johnson Moments Challenge on X1 is Glitched Right?

So checking with any other X1 users before I waste any more contracts. The new Joe Johnson buzzer beater Moments Challenge isn't scoring properly right? I've won 2 games with red lights going up. I've won a 3rd with the Refs going to the scorers table. All wins coming from the hand of Joe Johnson.

Any input would be beneficial. I'm not wasting any more contracts before I know more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: Joe Johnson Moments Challenge on X1 is Glitched Right?

I won the challenge in overtime and it counted for me.

I was using the emerald historic Suns Joe Johnson.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:30 PM   #3
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I won the challenge in overtime and it counted for me.

I was using the emerald historic Suns Joe Johnson.
That's the version I'm using as well. I'll try and take it into OT and see what happens. Are you on X1?
Old 04-17-2017, 10:50 PM   #4
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

So I just let the game roll to OT and won. It gave me the 1K MT. It has nothing to do with winning in regulation at the buzzer. Must be a bug not allowing you to obtain the achievement with a buzzer beater. Pretty dumb. That's what made that game so great.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:30 AM   #5
MVP

Hah, you don't have to win in regulation, and you don't have to score with Joe Johnson at all. I won in OT, scored 4 points, all by FT's, none by Joe Johnson.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 06:57 AM   #6
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Hah, you don't have to win in regulation, and you don't have to score with Joe Johnson at all. I won in OT, scored 4 points, all by FT's, none by Joe Johnson.
What's even worse, if you actually do win in regulation with a buzzer beater you don't get credit for achieving the goal. You may as well let the time run out, head to OT, collect your loot.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:32 AM   #7
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Man I just quit. THis challenge is fixed. First time I got the ball and scored with Joe, won in regulation. Doesn't count. Second time, I wait until OT. JJ Redick hits a double clutch layup over Jokic after somehow getting past PD Wade. Third time, not only do I not get the ball first, but Mbah a Moute, the sniper that he is, knocks down a contested three fading away. This isn't worth 1K MT. Smh
Old 04-23-2017, 07:51 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Lot of these challenges are broken. It took me 4 tries (PS4) to beat the J Johnson. Also I've noticed when there's team assists, rebounds, or blocked shots challenges, the amount shown in team stats differs from that of players.

Lets say you need 10 blocks, in the team stats it may show 10 team blocks but when you look at player stats and add up the total of blocked shots, it's fewer so unless you know this you think you beat the challenge only to find after the game ends that you did not.

Now I keep count on individual stats and team stats to make sure I have the needed amount to win challenges.

The other gripe I have is that the payoff for winning is minimal compared to what you spend on contracts or adding players from a specific team to meet challenge requirements. Total waste of time!

In Madden at least the challengers pay decent and in no time you can win a nice amount of coin. NBA 2K17 isn't worth grinding because the payout is meager.

Last edited by testorz; 04-23-2017 at 07:55 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »