Home

Multiple Twitch Accounts

This is a discussion on Multiple Twitch Accounts within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2017, 09:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Multiple Twitch Accounts

So I made 3 different Twitch accounts linked to 3 different Prime accounts (me/mom/sister) but when I log into each one I am getting the same exact Runescape code. This is making me think when I go to claim my 3 VC codes tommorow I will have the same exact code given to me on all 3 accounts that will expire after one use. Do you think its cuz Im using the same IP? Has anyone else made multiple accounts and receive the same Runescape code. Im just trying to test that I got everything working before tommorow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2017, 04:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Multiple Twitch Accounts

so i just did the exact same thing as u. Made 3 different twitch TV accounts and linked each one to a different prime account. U get 3 different codes, but u can only apply one to a 2k account. I know for psn u can make unlimited psn plus accounts using the the same email but adding a +1 (+2, +3, for more accounts) before the @ sign. so like if [email protected] is ur main psnplus account, [email protected] would make another psnplus account that works. then apply the 3 codes to each different acount u made. U cant transfer cards so just hope u pull some valuable cards sell them on the auction house and transer ur gained mt to the main account
Diamond Pierce
Diamond Kawhi
Diamond Hakeem

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »