Home

Dynamic Duos Updated 4/27

This is a discussion on Dynamic Duos Updated 4/27 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2017, 03:07 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynamic Duos Updated 4/27

Diamond D-Wade with the Jimmy Butler duo transcends into something close to godhood
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2017, 03:51 PM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
If only more people complained about his ball handles like kawhi. I think with boost Bird BH is at 84. Just give him the +2 boost.

Now im just waiting on that isiah/dumars boost. These guys better get a amazing boost for the 2-peat.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Other discussions have indicated that dynamic duo boosts do not enable a player to speed boost. (This is part of what generated debate about whether duo and shoe boosts can stack correctly.) My theory is that a player's animations are determined before the game and so duo boosts, being dynamic, will not push a player past the 86 BC threshhold for speed boosting. Therefore, I believe that Bird will not be able to speed boost with anything less than a +9 BC shoe, even when paired with McHale. It would be nice if someone who has the duo could equip a +3/+6 BC shoe on Brid to prove or disprove this.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:27 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

All it takes to shutdown McHale is for your opponent to have the defensive stopper badge, and then all of his hall of fame post moves become useless except for the fadeaway and the hook, both of which have bad animations that are too slow and don't create enough shooting space. His lack of size and speed are also liabilities on defense.

I've had that McHale card for the majority of the year and have had no desire to use it for anything except offline challenges due to its shortcomings against the athletic 4s and giant 5s that people use online.

Last edited by jyoung; 06-09-2017 at 02:30 AM.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:11 AM   #68
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Does anyone think they'll add any more dynamic duos this year? I've been waiting for an Isiah Thomas/Joe Dumars duo SO PATIENTLY. Even an IT duo with the amy Pistons Rodman or Mark Aguirre would satisfy me.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:53 AM   #69
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmib
Does anyone think they'll add any more dynamic duos this year? I've been waiting for an Isiah Thomas/Joe Dumars duo SO PATIENTLY. Even an IT duo with the amy Pistons Rodman or Mark Aguirre would satisfy me.
I bet they wont update dynamic duos because of the dynamic duo packs. They messed up when people started pulling reward cards so Im guessing they wont update until those packs are gone. And by than no one will be playing anymore either.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »