Home

Advice for contracts

This is a discussion on Advice for contracts within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-29-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Advice for contracts

I'm new to MyTeam and I'm enjoying it, however I find myself burning through contracts really fast. What is the best way to get contracts?? I don't want to spend money. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2017, 03:04 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Advice for contracts

For amethyst and above hit the auction house at the refresh and buy gold contracts for 250-350 mt

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk
Old 04-30-2017, 01:44 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

If you are only running a 10-deep rotation then put bronze players at the end of your bench to make contracts cheaper.

You can also buy contracts for your team via Mt coin from the lineup menu. That is great for using Mt from your game earnings. It avoids needing to get contract cards from packs that cost vc.
Old 04-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
If you are only running a 10-deep rotation then put bronze players at the end of your bench to make contracts cheaper.

You can also buy contracts for your team via Mt coin from the lineup menu. That is great for using Mt from your game earnings. It avoids needing to get contract cards from packs that cost vc.
I learned that yesterday. It's cheaper than buying contracts on the auction house. Figure I get about 800 MC every game, so basically it's about 200 coins per 5 games per player, which varies. Now if I ever get a diamond or something it'll cost more, but for now it's cheaper lol
Old 05-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #5
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

have a scrub gold/silver/bronze team and run through some of the domination games. You pretty much get 3 contracts (1 out of each pack) when you open them, plus a guy to use as filler at the end of your bench.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »