Home

Newest Moments Challenges

This is a discussion on Newest Moments Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2017, 08:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Newest Moments Challenges

So I'm trying to complete these but you need 8 players from a specific team in order to unlock the challenges and needless to say I don't have players from all teams which means going to auction and inflated prices.

Just let us play the challenges with our lineups or at the very reduce the number of players needed from specific team to say 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2017, 02:18 PM   #2
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Newest Moments Challenges

That's 100% the point. 2K assumes that everyone has at least played half the season or more and have accumulated the rosters for all these teams. This is my first year playing and I had all the 2017 rosters completed before all star break. I just completed Spurs Historic and picked up Diamond Duncan in the AH for 26K.

I've been using the entire team of the requested roster instead of 8. I've been changing my jersey and court to have a nostalgic feel. Once you've completed both Dominations there's no offline stuff besides Moments challenges to keep you busy.

My recommendation, assume who's going to win and move onto next round and pick up those cards in AH for cheap. It's going to take some effort, but 5K from these 4 games will go a long way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »