Home

How to dominate with 97 Isaiah Thomas?

This is a discussion on How to dominate with 97 Isaiah Thomas? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
How to dominate with 97 Isaiah Thomas?

Looking at the card, his attributes and badges are unbelievable, but his size is the obvious drawback. What kinds of things can you do to make up for his height? What kind of moves can you try to take full advantage of HOF acrobat, HOF difficult shots? Does HOF tear dropper help?

Watching him play in real life, the way he attacks the basket and gets around bigger defenders - I would love to duplicate that in MTO but seems tough to do.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2017, 10:16 AM   #2
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to dominate with 97 Isaiah Thomas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stantencza
Looking at the card, his attributes and badges are unbelievable, but his size is the obvious drawback. What kinds of things can you do to make up for his height? What kind of moves can you try to take full advantage of HOF acrobat, HOF difficult shots? Does HOF tear dropper help?

Watching him play in real life, the way he attacks the basket and gets around bigger defenders - I would love to duplicate that in MTO but seems tough to do.

Thanks!
Those badges make him ridiculous off the dribble. I'd use him like Steph is used in real life. Abusing Centers in the P&R, Iso-ing on weaker defenders and running a lot of plays that get him open for threes off of picks (Raptors Playbook FTW). It also pays to be familiar with his layup/floater animations for finishing at the rim. I've been thinking about picking him up, but I'm waiting to see the theme packs for Tuesday. If I don't like them, then I'll pick up IT.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »