Home

Old 05-26-2017, 03:19 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Pack odds

I've argued this before and my account was banned not long after...still don't know the real reason.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:40 PM   #10
Just started!

I'm fine with how the odds are now, but I do agree with requiring 2k to reveal the odds
Old 05-30-2017, 02:07 PM   #11
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

It's already federal law that they have to state pack odds at the time of purchase. Until there's a lawsuit, they're not going to do it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2017, 06:25 PM   #12
Banned

jschmib's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
It's already federal law that they have to state pack odds at the time of purchase. Until there's a lawsuit, they're not going to do it.

Is it actually? I vaguely remember hearing about that last year.

How the hell are they just allowed to not follow federal law until someone sues them? I'd do it myself but I don't have the time or the money.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:57 PM   #13
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmib
Is it actually? I vaguely remember hearing about that last year.

How the hell are they just allowed to not follow federal law until someone sues them? I'd do it myself but I don't have the time or the money.

Literally because no one has sued them. Lotta companies do stuff like you would be surprised if it affects the bottom line you put it off as long as possible (basically until it becomes a legal problem or the chance of one increases).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2017, 01:58 AM   #14
Rookie

Playoff cards only magnified the sham. Season near over and those packs flood you with bronze, silver, etc. instead of giving you playoff players that are not rubies.

2K floods pulls with rubies which only leads one to believe the next pack will be better. I assume 2K is proud of their content $$$'s, but they have made a love-hate relationship.

BTW: To the one who's satisfied, i can see your point if you're new to the 2k17 game (i.e. late starter). In my case, been there from the beginning and getting non-playoff cards at this point is a waste of time and $$$. Bad enough having locked rosters....
Old 06-30-2018, 08:32 AM   #15
Rookie

Hey guys, Australia is having a senate hearing on Microtransactions in game in regards to pack odds and chance loot boxs. I'm not the most educated fellow, but if someone would gather the information required, parliament house are taking public submissions. Here is a link to more information https://www.kotaku.com.au/2018/06/au...c-submissions/ Either you can submit it yourself, or i can submit for you, just PM me. But I think this would have a huge impact on 2K if we can bring it to attention of Parliament it's the perfect case file. Australians make up for a large percentage of worldwide gaming and this could have a big impact, many big game developers have been forced to make changes for their games to be released in Australia.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »