Home

2k18 better not force fake momentum down our throats!

This is a discussion on 2k18 better not force fake momentum down our throats! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2017, 12:53 AM   #1
Pro

Cowboyfan_19's Arena

OVR: 0

So in a span of 90 seconds, this happens to me. Half choke job on me, I admit it, but the things 2k will do to keep a game close man......jeeze put me out of my misery already. Belinelli finishing an and 1, phantom foul for 3 free throws on Conley................ALL THE WHILE during a span in which my guys miss wide open shots and lose the ball off desperation steal button mashing. If 2k's gracious enough to fix the stupid slow backward pedaling so you can attempt to play some defense, I'll be happy. (cause screw them trying to fix this momentum thing, it's a money scheme to close the gap between skill & luck)

Here's the link since pics aren't showing up: https://scontent-dft4-2.xx.fbcdn.net...8f&oe=5A0AD07F
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 05:09 AM   #2
Pro

Re: 2k18 better not force fake momentum down our throats!

Eq been in the game since 2k14 myteam. I am skipping 2k18 because of it. I hope i hear good things about it so i can buy 2k19
Old 07-25-2017, 06:10 PM   #3
MVP

Whether fake or realistic or whatever, I agree that momentum is a major factor. Especially in 4th quarters, and even more so in the last couple minutes. Things get hectic, elite players get hot, en masse, and everyone is making crazy plays.

If you don't, remember to call timeouts if your opponent has 2 or 3 big plays in a row, including defensive plays. It will generally help blunt the momentum and prevent an extended run.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:55 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Man, I hope it's gone. It's painfully obvious when you're on the losing side of crappy equalizer nonsense. I actually Xbox DVR a lot of moments that are obviously equalizer.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:12 PM   #5
Pro

roboas's Arena

It will be there. They gotta tone it down. It's so predictable now it's absurd. Hard to go over a 10 pt lead and not Brock layups/ dribble off your foot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 08:57 AM   #6
Rookie

Matt_1979's Arena

The momentum worked in my favour yesterday which was nice. Playing a guy with a worse team I couldn't hit anything..... wide open 3's.... layups.... nothing was working for me.... until 2 mins left in the 3rd when momentum visibly swung to me and then I couldn't miss and he couldn't hit anything....

Very odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 07-31-2017, 08:59 AM   #7
Rookie

Matt_1979's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stantencza
Man, I hope it's gone. It's painfully obvious when you're on the losing side of crappy equalizer nonsense. I actually Xbox DVR a lot of moments that are obviously equalizer.

The equaliser is real! It's got to the point where I'd rather face god squads than rubies and amethysts....

Old 08-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #8
Rookie

It’s so crazy also when you’re 1-2 wins away from the next league, they match you with PD or your game drops. Or CJ McCollum turns into MJ. Stephen Jackson turns into Stephen Curry. It’s hard to play this game while using any kind of basketball instincts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »