Home

Its that time again guys! Who's excited to start?

This is a discussion on Its that time again guys! Who's excited to start? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2017, 11:49 PM   #9
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Its that time again guys! Who's excited to start?

Just the usual. Run through everyone online and build my team up as I go along lol. I might not get to MyTeam the 1st night though. I'm switching from Xbox to PS4 so I might hit up online ranked to get the controls down and then I'll go into MyCareer and play some matches.

MTO became my main mode last year so now that I know how everything works I'm going to take my time this year.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:50 AM   #10
Rookie

All good stuff here guys. I'm the same as most of the ppl here. Try to unlock the AH n get on the grind of domination. Curious to see how AH plays out this year with the live market.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2017, 10:08 AM   #11
Rookie

I've got the game early, thanks to my shop, already grinding domination. Points requirements are lower this year, 500+ for the last games of current domination, which do not award you a player but MT. I can't pinpoint the final domination rewards as of now, because the French translation is a bit dodgy.

As far as collection rewards are concerned, if you complete both historic collections, you get 97 OVR Dirk (Historic West collection), Nets Dr J. (for the east) and the cherry on top is PD 99 OVR Big O.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
I've got the game early, thanks to my shop, already grinding domination. Points requirements are lower this year, 500+ for the last games of current domination, which do not award you a player but MT. I can't pinpoint the final domination rewards as of now, because the French translation is a bit dodgy.

As far as collection rewards are concerned, if you complete both historic collections, you get 97 OVR Dirk (Historic West collection), Nets Dr J. (for the east) and the cherry on top is PD 99 OVR Big O.
Damn that's insane. Pd big O sounds nice but that's insane to lock all historic teams.

Once you get access to auction house can you please check what the max buy it now is on the auction search screen?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2017, 11:20 AM   #13
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

FYI for those who don't yet have the game, launch day server struggles are real already. Just did my first game of Domination against the Nets, got server down message once it finished. Taking about 2 minutes to load from one main screen to the next when something server side has to process.

Gameplay is SO much smoother compared to last year though. I think the on-court product will be fantastic, but there's still a few weird UI issues and things they haven't addressed. Not being able to see player stamina level from the on the fly sub menu is the most glaring and very annoying.

The time out/coaching menu is much better and shows it though.

I got Thon Maker and Melo as well as Kyrie (from preordering) in my team, Melo is amazing now they buffed triple threat and post game smoothness.

Will check in occasionally with more info.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-14-2017, 11:51 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
launch day server struggles are real already.

Operation Sports mobile app
Don't mention it, but progress is registered, so I can deal with that for now. I'll be waiting to see what happens over the weekend.

We can't buy VC as well, at least I can't, so it seems servers are not fully operational.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:55 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
I've got the game early, thanks to my shop, already grinding domination. Points requirements are lower this year, 500+ for the last games of current domination
Are we still getting the same MT bonuses in gameplay, such as +5 for Post Move, +3 for Dunk, +6 for Rebound, etc.?

Quote:
Oh I see...that's how they're pushing collecting now. If these guys are badged in an elite way, then completing these collections will actually be a big deal.

How are these guys badged? To be really attractive, I would expect them to have ~5 HoF badges and 15+ total badges, not counting personality.

How is badging on Current players? Is it similar to start of last year, when to start with the best Currents in the game only came with like 1 badge?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2017, 12:02 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
FYI for those who don't yet have the game, launch day server struggles are real already. Just did my first game of Domination against the Nets, got server down message once it finished.
When you got back to having a connection, did the win/stars register, or did you have to replay?

Quote:
Not being able to see player stamina level from the on the fly sub menu is the most glaring and very annoying.
Yeah, I hated this in 2K17.

Quote:
I got Thon Maker and Melo as well as Kyrie (from preordering) in my team, Melo is amazing now they buffed triple threat and post game smoothness.
Did you also get Schroder, Lance Stephenson, and Jared Dudley?

Kyrie was a Free Agent pre-order bonus?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »