Home

The lineup of rewards you get from domination

This is a discussion on The lineup of rewards you get from domination within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2017, 07:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
The lineup of rewards you get from domination

This looks like the lineup I'll end up with after all of domination (attached). Then about 150-200k mt perhaps to spend. Am I missing anything?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 4.34.48 PM.png (421.2 KB, 180 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: The lineup of rewards you get from domination

What are all the reward options for each tier of domination? The collection page on 2kmtcentral is unclear to me.
Old 09-18-2017, 07:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
What are all the reward options for each tier of domination? The collection page on 2kmtcentral is unclear to me.
you get to chose 2 out of 3 amethyst cards (Artest, Lever, McDyess), one after completing domination and the second after historic domination.
After completing all-time domination, you can chose between 3 diamonds, Unseld, Timmy Hardaway and Joe Dumars

the other cards you'll get for completing some emerald jerseys you'll receive during historic domination
Old 09-18-2017, 07:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

So you basically get a pretty solid team. I'd probably want to shell out MT for a good offensive post scoring center and some outside shooting.

Unlike last year, I don't plan to lock in any collections so I have as much MT at my disposal as possible.

If you motor through domination quick you'll have a team that should be above the SuperMAX salary cap for awhile I'd imagine.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Does anyone know if the historic domination giving out duplicate jerseys is fixed. Because if it's still glitching then you're not getting any of those rewards till its fixed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2017, 08:21 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr1ndelwald
you get to chose 2 out of 3 amethyst cards (Artest, Lever, McDyess), one after completing domination and the second after historic domination.
After completing all-time domination, you can chose between 3 diamonds, Unseld, Timmy Hardaway and Joe Dumars

the other cards you'll get for completing some emerald jerseys you'll receive during historic domination
Thank you for all that info. I have been selling jerseys as I get them in the regular Dom. Which jerseys do I need to hold on to?
Old 09-19-2017, 03:33 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Thank you for all that info. I have been selling jerseys as I get them in the regular Dom. Which jerseys do I need to hold on to?
You don't need to hold on to them, they will hold on to you, you can't sell the jerseys you get from historic domination, they are reward cards. Which sucks when you get a duplicate (as I did) because you can't buy them.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:34 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
You don't need to hold on to them, they will hold on to you, you can't sell the jerseys you get from historic domination, they are reward cards. Which sucks when you get a duplicate (as I did) because you can't buy them.
Damn so it's still glitching then. Not sure when it'll be fixed. Guess I'll wait to start on historic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »