Home

Weekly pre-order packs?

This is a discussion on Weekly pre-order packs? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2017, 01:32 PM   #25
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Weekly pre-order packs?

Has anyone actually received a weekly pack yet? And I mean a pack outside of the Shaq, Kyrie pack from the initial pre-order?

I received approximately 45K last night in VC. Not sure where it came from. That could give or take a few thousand since I have been playing ProAm. I did the only logical thing and spent it asap before it was magically removed from my queue. Even if that was a "compensation" for me to personally buy a pack, it wouldn't do me any good since a box is 55K and if I purchased individually it would have been 8 packs.

I would hope that when our weekly reward pack arrives, it will be in the "Rewards Queue". But I may be asking way to much. I kindly ask that if anyone receives a pack to post and let us know.

EDIT: So I just checked my service ticket I sent into 2K for the whole MyCareer fiasco. Below is part of their response. So now I know where the 50K came from. So that was NOT a front for me to purchase packs. (stupid thought, but I'm trying to make sense of this).

We understand how frustrating this whole experience has been for you, and we want to make things right for the inconvenience you experienced during our launch weekend. As a result, all VC you’ve purchased has been credited back to your account, and we’re also presenting you with an additional 50,000 VC. Hopefully, this will come in handy!

We sincerely apologize for the frustration and also want to thank you for being such a great fan. See you in The Neighborhood!

Last edited by BellSKA; 09-23-2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: additional info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2017, 03:43 PM   #26
Rookie

meccs's Arena

If it is the one with Kyrie in it then I received my first when I started MyTeam but this was over a week ago and I had nothing since... Some people say they received their second... nothing here...

Ok from their page
Quote:
A weekly MyTEAM pack is a complimentary MyTEAM pack that you'll receive, once a week, when you log in to the MyTEAM mode. You'll only receive one pack at a time. It should be noted that these packs will not accrue over time. That means if you don't log in one week and then do so the following week, you're only going to receive one MyTEAM pack.
That said, missing a log in and a pack one week will not count against the number of packs you still have available. You'll continue receiving your free packs on a weekly basis until you've redeemed the total your pre-order qualifies you for.
TL;DR: You get one free MyTEAM pack per week when you log into MyTEAM. Skipping a week won't net you two packs when you log in next; you'll only get one. You'll keep getting a free weekly MyTEAM pack until you've received all the ones your pre-order entitles you to.
So maybe I missed it? But I did log in every day so that can not be..

Last edited by meccs; 09-23-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #27
Rookie

syk_skillz's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm still waiting for my 2nd pack.....
Old 09-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #28
Rookie

What is difficult in giving the pre order packs to us? And where is the weekly challenge?

2k makes this game for felt 20 years and cant make the easiest things working...
Old 09-24-2017, 04:13 AM   #29
Rookie

Finally got my league pack
Old 09-24-2017, 05:31 AM   #30
Rookie

I did receive another league pack but as some ppl said it included the same sapphire Kyrie, Shaq and wade and a free agent card. My 1st pack gave me a free agent Damian Lillard and the 2nd gave me a free agent Porzingis. I'm really hoping it's not just free agent cards in these weekly pre order packs. That would be very disappointing.

Also didn't know you had to log in at least once a week to get that pack or you would miss it for that week. Kinda stupid but thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2017, 05:59 AM   #31
Rookie

meccs's Arena

Still nothing here... got the first but nothing after that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 06:02 AM   #32
Rookie

Got it today. Normal league Pack

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 6P mit Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »