Home

Supermax bug

This is a discussion on Supermax bug within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Supermax bug

I am from Asia so I am not sure if this happens to the Asia server only. I played supermax and once I got into a game it will automatically lost connection and I get the win. A lot of people from my server have been using this bug to get a higher ranking in the leadership board. Even though I too get a win I just one to play a competitive game so please 2k need to fix this. I tried contacting the support but there is no reply from them. Just FYI the 1st ranking player has 77-0 in the ranking and has 7000 plus points using This glitch. It's unfair so please 2k solve this asap!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2017, 10:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Supermax bug

3 of top 5 players are avg 6pts per game... Im never going to be ranked one...lol

photo 9-22-2017_7-02-29_PM_zpskfaa4aem.png
Old 09-22-2017, 10:15 PM   #3
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Be careful my man. Because 2k is banning the accounts that are doing this. Even though its not your fault.

Hopefully they get it fixed soon. So many problems with this game right now.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-22-2017, 10:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Be careful my man. Because 2k is banning the accounts that are doing this. Even though its not your fault.

Hopefully they get it fixed soon. So many problems with this game right now.
Where do you heard that from? Do all of you face this problem? So it is happening at America as well? I wanna play a real match but I keep getting logged out due to the bug and it got me the win. If 2k bans me cause of their own error it wil piss me off. Seldom I get a normal game is like 20% of the time. Do all of you face this glitch too?
Old 09-27-2017, 07:26 PM   #5
Rookie

I think I got this glitch today. Game started loading then its say no players remaining and just gave me a loss. Hopefully they fix this asap. I just wanna play too, but losing contracts sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »