Home

1st experience SuperMax Round 1 frustration

This is a discussion on 1st experience SuperMax Round 1 frustration within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2017, 01:13 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1st experience SuperMax Round 1 frustration

Oh my God this 5 out thing AGAIN
Old 09-26-2017, 02:03 PM   #18
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Oh my God this 5 out thing AGAIN
When going against 5 out you should set defensive settings to gap the Center. Even if he has a good 3pt shooting center, it will discourage him when he sees your center closer to the paint.

And even if he passes to his Center in the corner....either he will shoot a shot on a close out or try to drive past you. Be ready for both.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-26-2017, 02:26 PM   #19
MVP

I swear to God, I played 3 games in my team and it brought back all memories I had to quit the mode last year after I got PD Duncan. Rookie difficulty, zig zag, 5 out, half court turbo inbound. So disappointed right now

No matter how good basketball game the development team creates, there will be something that will abuse the system. If it is shooting and 5-out they will always be someone who will play Gasol at C and 5 out. If I have understood correctly 5 out is even MORE efficient this year as the ball handler can drive in more easily

I am really dissapointed. If this is the case, in next matches I will stick to PNO

Last edited by kabamaru; 09-26-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:11 AM   #20
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
When going against 5 out you should set defensive settings to gap the Center. Even if he has a good 3pt shooting center, it will discourage him when he sees your center closer to the paint.

And even if he passes to his Center in the corner....either he will shoot a shot on a close out or try to drive past you. Be ready for both.
Then Maker will make 7 3's in a game if he's left open. Pretty much everyone is running Thon or Gasol/Anthony Davis
Old 09-27-2017, 02:40 AM   #21
Rookie

Once again the gameplay completely sucks. I am so sick of the 5 out 3 point cheese that I seriously can't stand that I bought this game again. It is a broken joke. Not to mention how everyone can make tons of 3's again and these are with gold and emerald players. I can't imagine how fun it will be when people get diamonds.

No one runs an offense. If you do you get blocked or bump stole into a 20 point loss because the spacing is horrible. Instead it is full of zig zagging and pick and roll spamming 5 outers. Congrats on ruining another game. I am so done with 2k. What a joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2017, 03:15 AM   #22
Pro

Bi00's Arena

5-out and drive and slash is an offense lol
Old 09-27-2017, 03:41 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
5-out and drive and slash is an offense lol
So constructive. You know exactly what I mean. If I want to play 1 on 1 pickup basketball I would go to that garbage heap called the park. I want a 5 on 5 basketball experience where you get rewarded for running an actual offense that passes the ball more than 1 time.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:42 AM   #24
Pro

Bi00's Arena

If you are losing by 20, nothing is going to change for you. Why would anyone stop doing what's working in an online mode as competitive as supermax.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »